27

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
12:38pm
Day of Twins Birthday Party...

I had finally finished getting the twins dressed Samoni was dressed in the Rugrats theme, he had cause thats his favorite movie.

And Taylor's favorite movie is Moana, so she's dressed in ah Moana theme, I put them in the car and there carseats.

I pulled out the drive way heading towards Wally wod to get them some snacks and stuff they can eat before the Party.

Mostly because there party doesn't start until 2 and it's 12 going on 1, so they'll be hungry again by yhe time the party come around.

Unknown
12:51pm

I watched as Esmoni got ouy the car with the babies and headed towards entrance of Wal-Mart today is the day.

The day that I reveal myself too her, she going too be shocked but hey, I love her and she has too understand.

I waited for her too come out, and when she did she had hella snacks, she put the bags in the car then the babies.

Finally getting in the car herself, pulling off I pulled off behind her put ah couple feet away so she wouldn't notice.

When she stopped driving she eneded up at ah park, they got out she let them play for ah while, and she watched them closely.

Then she called them over giving them something too eat, I watched in ah daze cause she is such ah good mom.

And she's just so beautiful, I want her too have more kids, by me though, and for to understand why i'm so inlove with her and how it happened.

She been looking so sad and I want to replace that, whew and give her some good- never mnoind, talk about that later.

I looked at her for a little bit longer, watching before driving off towards the twins party, ready to tell her how I feel.

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
1:45pm

Me and the twins were on the way to the house I rented for there birthday party, we had finally made it and I unbuckled them walking in.

When we walked in everybody jumped out there hiding spots, "Surprise!" Everybody yelled and the babies started giggling making me chuckle.

I put them down and they started running off towards the bouncy houses and stuff, that were set out in the back.

Taylor theme:

Samoni side: