36

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
9:13am
Valentines day

I woke up to Moo not in the bed with me making me kinda sad cause I really wanted to wake up to him on Valentines day.

I sighed getting up to do my morning routine, but, I noticed a note sitting on the night stand, I walked over to it opening it.

I smiled when I realized who it was from, and began reading the note.

Babygirl, I don't even know where to begin, let start with how I don't know where I would be without you right now, you turned my whole life around, you gave me more reason's that I should get out this gang shit, and why i'm still here, you gave me some beautiful kids and you are the best wife ah nigga could ever imagine, and even though we went through some rough patches, we still pulled through, and I can't let you go, cause baby this is ah forever thing, you and my kids don't have to worry about anything, I never thought I would feel like this about ah woman, other than my grandma, and you changed that, and showed me that not everyone or every woman is the same, I can't thank god enough for you, and I know I will never deserve you, but i'm glad that I have you, and I Love You Babe from the bottom of my heart foreal.

-From Moo💜

I wiped my tears smiling ata the note I put it down seeing ah box under it, I picked it up seeing that it was ah ring box.

I opened it to see ah nice iced out ring, I smiled putting it back in the case setting it back on the dresser.

I walked into the closet, sing ah note by my shoes saying that he already picked my outfit out for me, and it was laid out by my shoes.

I smiled, laying the outfit on my bed, and going into the bathroom to get in the shower, and get out doing my daily routine.

When I finished I walked into Taylor's room to see ah note in her crib I picled it up seeing a note saying that I don't have to worry about the babies.

I heard my phone started ringing on my pocket making me pull it out and look at the caller ID.

                       Moo🐄💜🌚
               would like to facetime

I smiled answering it, amd he was driving, "You ready mamas?" He asked and I nodded but he was driving so I spoke up.

"Yes", "Alright M and K are on the way to get you, okay?" He said and I durrowed my eyes in confusion.

"But I wanna see youuuu" I whined and he chuckled, "Stop all that whining, you gon see me later" He said making me pout.

"Okay, I love you", "I love you too" He said before I hung up the phone and went back in the room, putting Moo's gift on the bed.

I smiled satisfied on how I put it, I walked downstairs, going to the living room, waiting for M and K to get here.

When they got here, they blew thw horn and I left getting in the car, when I put my seat belt on K pulled off.

"I'm so exciteddddd!" M said inna kevin hart voice making me and K bust out laughing , "Y'all know what they got planned for us today?" I asked and they shook they head.

"When I woke up it was ah note on my bed" K said, me and M agreed, "But they gave us ah list of things to do." M said and I nodded.