17

Tay'vion Patterson| Moo or Maniac
5:13am
2 days later

"The tracking device not working and I can't find them!" I screamed, neither one of there tracking devices are working.

We couldn't trust anyone right now, cause the shit that happened at the trap, K was in the room sleep while we stayed up trying to find them.

"Bro, we gotta call him" Q said looking at me and I shook my head, "We gotta!" He screamed and I sighed.

These the only niggas i'll let scream at me ever like that, I picked up Pooh cracked phone and looked for his number finding it calling it.

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
6:37am

Me and M have been sitting in her for 2 days now dirty and hungry with little water, when we first got here I saw K and they put us in the same room.

Some people came in here questioning us the 2 days we've been here but we act like we don't know anything and act like where helpless.

They tied us up right next to eachother, so we talk about escaping, we almost cried because of our hormones but we had too keep it together.

Right now we are trying to get out our ropes, until somebody came inside the room there some body different everyday too question us

"Listen bitch's i'm sick of playing with y'all wtf do y'all know?" He said walking over too us, "We don't know anything!" M screamed at him and he slapped her.

"Bitch when I get out these ropes, keep yo hands too yoself, pussy boy!" I screamemd at him trying to get out.

"U fucking walking STD, burning and itching having bitch ouuuuu!" I screamed trying to get out, he chuckled then punched me.

"Fuck u bitch!" He screamed looking at me, "U hit like ah bitch" Me and M said at the same time chuckling.

We looked at eachother and busted out laughing, he vrew angry and signaled for another person too come in.

They kinda looked alike but not that much....

(If y'all fogot I mentioned them earlier in the book they was trying to take down Maniac them trap)

They looked at eachother and started slapping us round asking us questions, but we just keep joking off them.

"What do u know about Maniac them?!" One screamed thowing ah picture of them at us we looked at them and then at eachother then nodded, "Okay..." We said at the same time and they started smiling.

There smiles faded, and we looked at eachother and busted out laughing, they really thought we was finna say something.

Whew we was crying, they started slapping us around some more.

Tay'vion Patterson| Maniac or Moo
6:57am

We sat outside the house they were in, "Okay so she should be inside the basement behind ah secret door that is behind a book case" Khalil said to me.

I nodded loading my guns and making sure I got extra ammo, before looking back at all the niggad I trusted in the van, they nodded and we hoped out.

Khalil hoped out with us making me look at hik he had on ah vesta nd everything, "My sisters in there" He said shrugging walking towards the house.

We scoped the house out it was in the middle of no where with one gaurd out front and ah whole bunch ah niggas outside.

I put my silencer on shooting the guard out front we left 5 niggas in the front to keep watch while we went in.

When we went inside there where niggas all in the living room we shot all of them heading to the basement we sent some niggas around the house to make sure there was nobody else here.

When we got down there there was ah book shelf like he said, "How we get in?" Q asked him and he pulled ah book and it opened seeing ah hall way.

"Damn that computer told u all that?" Glock askrd him, be nodded going inside we walked inside and went to some room and when we walked in they were sitting there with blood all on them.

There stood them twin looking niggas Zak and Zavi they turned round hearing the door open and we started aiming at them and Zavi chuckled.

"What's funny nigga? Speak up" Q said holding his gun at him, "It's funny how y'all think that we the head of this operation, there coming for y'all" He said

After that we started letting out shots emptying the clip on them, after that we walked over too them uniteing them.

After I got her ropes off I hugged her tight while she cried into my arm, she looked over at Khalil and he smiled at her.

"Hiii brother" She said opening her arms, "Hi sisterrrrr" He said hugging her they pulled away and laughed.

After we all were situated we walked out of the house while the other niggas stayed back too clean up an empty can pulled up for them to go so when there down.

We got in the one we came in going to the safe house

Hour later.....

We made it to the house telling the gaurds that was watching K that they can go, I put Pooh in the tub, washing her up.

I got all the blood off her, they ain't really mess her up too bad just ah busted lip and some cuts thats gon heal without leaving ah mark on her.

Aftered I washed her I washed myself taking us both lut the tub O gave her some of my drawls to put on and ahd shirt.

I put on some drawls and some basketball shorts both getting in the bed, we started talking while I rubbed her stomach.

"Of there girls what are we gon name them?" She said and I shrugged, "How bout Damoni and Talia" She said and I nodded liking it.

"What if there boys?" She said, "How bout Damon and Travis" I said and she nodded on agreement.

"What if it's ah boy and ah girl?" She said, "Damoni and Tay'vion Junior" I said and she nodded in agreement.

"Babe u making me sleepy rubbing on .y stomach like that" She said, "Take yo ass to sleep den" I said and she chuckled.

Ah few minutes later she was snoring and I soon followed in her steps closing my eyes falling asleep.

TBC........
What y'all think the baby names should be? Comment😁😁😁
120 votes