35

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
12:15am

Moo was playing the game, the kids were at daycare, and Moo wasn't paying me no attention.

I was bored asl, so I decided to call M and K, they answered on the second ring, "Hello" M said looking at something, then K's face popped up in the camera.

"Hi" She said smiling, and I smiled too, "Guy's i'm bored, and Moo not paying me no attention" I said and they stale faced me.

"Aww it's okay pooh" K said and moved the camera out her face, I could hear her laughing making me suck my teeth.

"I'm sorry" She said caing down ah little bit, "It's okay though, CAUSE VALENTINES DAY COMING UP AND I'M FINNA SPOIL THIS NIGGA I MEET ON INSTAGRAM" I said tryna be loud.

Moo paused the game and turned around so fast, while M and K busted out laughing, "Imma hit chu later, my baby crying" M said hanging up.

"I think Glock in there changing the baby wrong gotta go" K said hanging up the phone and I stared at the phone in shock.

Moo grabbed my ankles pulling me towards him making me nerves he put my legs on either side of him, just staring at me.

" he went and turned the game off, and walked back over to me, getting back in the same position he was in before.

In the blink of an eye he grabbed my throat, and kissed my cheek, "You don't get enough of trying me?" He said still holding me.

"I-i-i was -j-j-just pl-a-a-aying" I said stuttering making him smirk, "And you gon get enough of playing with me" He said.

He slid my joggers and panties off in one swift motion, he started kissing on my neck while he rubbed on my cat.

I moaned ah little and I could feel him smirk on my skin as he kissed me, he got down to my cat and started devouring her.

My back arched off the bed, and my breathe hitched, I grabbed and tugged on his curls, screaming out his name.

He slipped ah finger inside of me, and then 2 more and I released all on his tounge he frenched kissed my pussy and I couldn't take it anymore.

All my juices lapped up and he kept slurping them up, my eyes rolled to the bacl of my head, and I creamed all over his tounge.

He came up and kissed me, making me taste myself" he grabbed my leg putting it in the air, and it started shaking.

I groaned, and he chuckled, picking me up, putting me on the sink, and running me ah bubble bath.

He put me inside, and I chilled in it, he stripped from his clothes, and got in behind me, I turned around sitting directly on his dick on purpose.

He groaned making me chuckle, I put it to my entrance, and slowly slide down, making me him moan amd grunt.

I started riding him like ah porn star, he started grabbing on my hips, turning to make me slow down but I kept going.

He nutted in me like 3 more times, welp plan b here I come, he picked me up letting the water out, going over to the shower turning the shower on washing both our body's

He helped me put my clothes on, and laid me in the bed making me instantly go to sleep, whew gotta take ah power nap.

Few hours later.....

I woke up to hear talking I looked up and seen Moo sitting on the bed, with me on top of him, and Samoni and Taylor laying on his shoulders.

I smiled getting up, and almost falling, but I caught myself, Moo busted out laughing and ai slowly turned around and looked at him.

I mugged him, but he just kept laughing I rolled my eyes limping to the bathroom doing my daily routine.

When I walked out Moo was on the phone, "Alright i'm coming" He said then hung up, I looked at him, walking over to him.

"Imma be back I promise, not even gon be gone that long" He said and I rolled my eyes laying down, and grabbing the babies.

"Okay" I said rubbing there curly hair, he sucked his teeth, getting up walking over to us, he kissed there foreheads then my lips.

I pulled away, amd he walked to the closet getting dressed, he came back out grabbing his keys, saying bye again, and leaving.

Tay'vion Patterson| Moo or Manaic
2:34pm

I walked into the hotel, that I rented for valentines day, and walked up there seeing Glock and Q, we dapped up and got to work.

I wanted to make this valentines day special for her, I already got what I want planned out for valentines day.

I called up every place that I arranged for her to go, we had finally finished, and by the time we finished and I got home it was already 2 in the morning.

I got in the shower, going over my body ah few times, before getting out, I walked out the room to see Pooh all over the bed.

I chuckled walking out going to Samoni's room, he was knocked out drooling making me chuckle I walked over tucking him in.

I walked out going to Taylor room seeing her woke, jist babbling things to herself, I walked over to the crib picking her up.

She smiled at me making me smile back, "Go to sleep mamas" I said kissing her cheek and laying her on my chest.

She laid her head down and I started rocking her, and she fell asleep ah few minutes later, and I put her back in the crib.

I walked back in the room, and walked over to Pooh kissing all over her face, she stirred awake, looking at me then smiling.

She pecked my lips, then turned over I chuckled getting in the bed grabbing her waist pulling her into my chest.

I she laid her head on my chest kissing my cheek, laying her head back on my chest, going back to sleep maing me chuckle.

I started thinking about my life and how I have ab beautiful wife, 2 nice looking and good/weird kids, and ah great family.

Before I meet Esmoni, I thought I was going to be lonely and by myself forever, she changed me, she made me ah better person.

And gave me somethings I thought I never would have, and I love her forreal for that, she just so amazing and I can't imagine myself witbout her right there with me.

After thinking for ah while U went to sleep.

TBC....
This book coming to ah end😔