11

Tay'vion Patterson| Moo or Maniac
4:15am

I had already knew what happened so when she went to sleep i got up and dressed in all black heading to the trap.

I walked in going straight to the basement seeing Q and Glock already down there with ole girl tied up.

She had me fucked up when she decided to mess with Pooh, and I didn't even know ole girl which was crazy.

"Who u?" I said, "U really don't remember me?" She said and I just blankly stared at her cause I really didn't.

"We fucked that night after the party and u said u was gon call me" She said with ah attitude then i remembered.

Shordy was a quick nut, I shrugged and shot her emptying out the clip and walking back to my office with Q and Glock.

We made it to the office getting ready to discuss buisness, "Bro we ready to go through with the plan" Q said and I nodded.

"So we gon do it three days from now" I said, I really didn't want to leave Pooh, but I had too go and take care of buisness.

We kept discussing the plan making sure we got it right, see the story behind me and the boys and K is..... Idk.

We were all bad ass kids that didn't have much too go off of our parents were broke well me and Q parents K and M been together longer they was closer, we all been together since 3rd grade, K and M didn't have no where to go and when me and Q meet them so my grandma took them in so did Q auntie she passed some time ago it hit all of use hard cause she was a good lady, me and Q meet when we was in daycare when we almost fought and later grew a bond, after that we became like brothers no one could break us apart,  We all became a family that no one could break and when we all seen Q aunt and my grandma struggling we got into this life.

"Alright I gotta get home before M beat my ass" Q got up dapping me and Glock up, "See u later cripple!" Q yelled walking out.

I chuckled while Glock smacked his teeth "y'all gon get enough of fucking with me" He said getting up,  me and Glock dapped and went out seprate ways eachother up.

I walked in the house and Pooh was in the kitchen eating pickles and ice cream sitting on the counter.

When she heard me come in she rolled her eyes and got down walking off, "What did i do?" I said following her.

"Go back out with those hoes u was with" She said getting in the bed turning her back towards me turning the tv on.

"Mamas I promise I wasn't with no hoes u was with Q and Glock" I said walking to the bathroom, "No u wasn't lieing ass nigga!" She said while her voice cracked.

I walked out the bathroom half naked and walked over to her kissing her cheek then her lips "I promise I was mamas" I said.

I was only putting up with her cause i know what was wrong i didn't pull out all those times on purpose her ass ain't going no where, yup trapped her.

"Come on" I said picking her up, she wrapped her arms around me and layed her head on my chest while I carried her to the bathroom.

I took her clothes off then mine and got in the shower with her, I cleaned her up then she cleaned me up.

We got out I put her in one of my shirts and she went right to sleep, I put my clothes on then got in the bed with her going to sleep.

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
12:34pm

I was currently on the couch watching tv waiting for this pregnancy test to go off cause I haven't been feeling well these last few weeks and I had all the pregnancy signs.

A couple minutes later M and K walked through the door with food and I danced a little, taking the bag from them.

"U looked at it yet?" K asked and i shook my head no, M went into the kitchen and came back with ah napkin flipping it over.

She looked at me then the test, then at me and then the test again she shook her head yes and I bust into tears.

"Awwww, what's wrong baby?" K and M asked in unsion, "I'm happy but i'm not at the same time!" I screamed and they both looked at me crazy.

"Baby it's going to be okay, we going to get through it okay?" She said and I nodded calming down.

Just then all the boys walked in and stopped at the scene, Moo rushed to me "Whats wrong baby?" Moo asked

I pointed to the table where the pregnancy test was and he paused and I almosted laughed at his reaction.

"I'm finna be a daddy" He said cheesing and i shook my head, "I already knew i was just waiting for u" He said getting up shrugging.

And i looked at him crazy, "How u knew?" I asked "First off I didn't pull out for a reason, Second off u was showing all the signs, and Third off i could tell u got a pudge." He said.

I was shocked asl "U really trapped me?" I said, he nodded and walked off towards the room, "U ah real one" Q dapped him up.

"M finna be nexted" He said looking at her and she looked at him so fast, "no the hell i'm not" She said side eyeing him.

I got up laughing and walked to the room i opened the door and looked at him, i rolled my eyes sitting on the couch.

"Idc cause u mad but u ain't finna make my child suffer" He said picking me up putting me on the bed.

I side eyed him before rolling over with my back towards him, he came and stood infront of me and i turned the other way.

"Come here, i'm sorry mamas i shoukd have consulted with u first before trapping u" He said picking me up.

And looked at him and gave in he kissed me slowly and passionately and He laid down and I laid on top of him.

I pulled away laying on his chest, "Mamas u gon be made at me but thats okay, I don't want to but, I have too go to Miami for a 2 days." He said

And i looked up at him "When?" I asked, "2 more days" He said looking down at me, and I looked at him.

"I'm sorry i tried to tell u last night but U had a started crying" He said and i almosted cried, "U really leaving me?" I asked

He nodded and I pouted, "I'm sorry, i'll try to get back as quick as possible." He said and I nodded laying down.

He kissed my forehead and I dozed off to sleep.

TBC.....
60 VOTES