7

Tay'vion Patterson| Moo or Maniac
4:13 am

We been sitting her for hours and ain't nobody come and update us on him yet and K keep crying and i know it hitting her thr hardest cause they been together for years

Since our highschool years, and its just crazy cause i feel like we was just talking and laughing now its just....this shit is crazy dawg.

Me and Q looked at eachother and nodded getting up cause who ever shot my boy gon pay ong and if he don't make it they gon suffer even worse.

We was almost out the doors until Pooh stopped us "look i know y'all want revenge and y'all want qho ever did this to suffer but whats gon happen if one of y'all get shot then what, y'all just gon make it worse y'all have to chill out nows not the time to do this." She said and i mugged her.

"Man u bugging imma do it anyway ion care." I said cause I really didn't if i het shot i get shot thats on me then.

I walked out and headed to the car and pretty soon Q came out here but he didn't get in the car.

"Come on bro she right we can't do this right now, we gotta chill right now make sure he alright before we do anything." He said and i mugged him.

"Man get off my car with all that." I said and he mugged me and walled off going back inside the hospital and I pulled off.

Headed to the trap and when i got there i got a team and started planning off what i was gon do.

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
7:13
They told us that he was in stable condition but he's going to be alright and we all went to see him and K stayed with him.

"Can u guys take me to his house so i can get my stuff." I asked Q and M as we walked out to the car.

"Yea." Q said and i nodded we got to the car and made our way to his house when we got there luckly there was no one there.

They waited till i got in the house then pulled off and i started packing my stuff putting everything inhad over here into a bag.

While i was doing that i heard something break and i grabbed the .40 that was by the dresser and hid in the secret place in the closet.

I heard somebody come in the room then out the slight crack i saw the closet light turn on.

So i got the gun ready and kept as quiet as i could and waited after awhile the light turned off and i waited for about 40 minutes to come out the closet.

But as soon as i came out somebody put something over my mouth and i elbowed them and took off running and grabbed my phone off the bed and went in the bathroom locking it.

I dialed Maniac number and he didn't answer so i called Q and he answered but i was too late the bathroom door was knocked down and he put the cloth over my mouth.

Knocking me out and after that all i seen was blackness.

Qua'vion Henderson|Q
7:50

I heard my phone start ringing and i unwrapped my hands from M and answered it hello but all i heard was a big ass boom.

And i looked at the caller id and seen it was Pooh and got a little worried i got from under the covers waking up M a little bit.

"What happened." She asked "Something wrong with pooh." I said "I'm coming with u." She said get up fast asl.

She put her shoes on and we walked out the door and headed to the trap, we finally pulled up and got out.

We walked in and walked to the back to the office and i seen Maniac wit a whole bunch of niggas.

"Aye get tf out." I said and they all left out and i went and sat down in a rolly chair and M sat in my lap.

"Wat?" He asked looking aggravated "Pooh called u?" I asked and he nodded "and what did u do?" M asked

"I declined it she was finna try and talk me into not doing what i already was finna do and i was gon listen so i couldn't." He said shrugging.

"Why?" He asked we hopped up real quick and was leaving out "Cause she called me and i'm little worried i heard something." I said

He got out his seat and we headed to his house, we made it to his house and everything looked okay on the outside and her car was still here.

When we walked in the house it was a disaster and we walked in his room and everything was out of place and there was blood.

"FUCK MAN!" Maniac screamed and walked around we made it to the bathroom and there was stuff everywhere.

M started crying and i comforted her i was worried she became like a sister to me and i know we gon get her back.

TBC...