Laughing Jack x reader

This is not a request, this is my own.

Im sneaking out to the carnival tonight. If my dad finds out, he'll beat me again. I went to a carnival one other time, before my mom died. After that, my dad started to drink, and let his anger out on me all the time. I have only left the house to work and to go to my school. I throw on black skinny jeans, a f/c top, and a black leather jacket. I brush my (hair length) h/c hair into a messy bun. I apply some cute eyeliner, and put on some chapstick. I go to my window, and climb down the side of the house to the ground. As soon as I hit the ground, I bolt in the direction of the carnival. Once I'm far enough, I stop, pulling my phone out.
Good. I think. So far no messages from my dad. He doesn't know.
I walk for a few more minutes, and then see the lights flashing in the sky, indicating I'm there. I head to the ticket desk, paying ten bucks for an unlimited pass. I head around, and buy a cotton candy. I see people and families going about in a happy way. Tears fill my eyes, but I blink them away. I see a big black and white striped tent a little bit away and decide to go in it. I walk into the flap, looking around. I see a group of people. I also see a gothic black and white clown, that looks really creepy. But people don't seem to care, and are focused on the small show going on in the small stage. I see the clown walk in my direction, but I ignore it. He stops in front of me, and I look up. He reaches his hand out, and candy in it.
"Want a candy?" He asks.
I nod and go to reach for it, but my phone rings. I motion for him to wait and he nods. I pull my phone out, and I feel all the blood drain form my face. My dad is calling. The clown looks at me in curiosity.
I answer the call.
"Hello F-father?" I answer in a shaky voice.
"WHERE ARE YOU BITCH?!" He yells, and I flinch.
"I'm a-at w-work." I lie, thinking that as the only lie.
"DONT LIE TO ME SLUT!" He screams. "I ALREADY CALLED YOUR WORK! YOU ARENT THERE! GET HOME NOW! AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE BASEMENT OR YOU WILL HAVE AN EVEN WORSE PUNISHMENT!"
My eyes fill with tears. The clown notices.
"Y-yes sir." I say, trying to hold back sobs.
I hang up turning to the clown.
"I-I'm Sorry." I cry, tears spilling down my cheeks. "I h-have to g-go. I w-will try to c-come back a-soon."
The clown nods, sympathy in his eyes. He must have heard what the conversation me and my dad had.
"Before you go, whats your name?" He asks. "Mine is Laughing Jack."
"Y-Y/N." I whisper, and then run home.
I arrive home, and then slowly open the door. My dad stands there, waiting for my arrival. I walk in and shut the door. He storms at me, and drags me to the basement. He drags me past the table that has tools with my blood on them. He rips all of my clothes off, except for my undergarments. He chains me to the wall, and punches me a few times. He then heads upstairs, probably for some beer.
When he's up there, I hear a few crashes and yells. I hear a bunch of thuds. Then it goes silent. I hear the basement door slowly cream open, and what sounds like something being dragged down. I can't see up the steps from where I am, but I am, but I can see the bottom of the steps.
Something is thrown to the bottom, and I soon come to realize it is the mangled and bloody corpse of my father. My face goes blank, and then I laugh. An actual laugh. I haven't done that in so long. Someone's footsteps echo down the stairs, and a clown appears. Laughing Jack to be exact. He looks at me, and I see rage fill his eyes at my condition. He walks to me, and caresses my cheek. I unintentionally lean into it, and he smiles. I close my eyes, happy from the warmth he is providing. Something suddenly hits my lips, and I open my eyes finding that Jack is kissing me. I hesitantly and slowly kiss back. He grabs my thighs, and lifts me into the air, wrapping my legs around his waist. I wince, but continue what I'm doing. He walks up to my bedroom, carefully placing me down on my bed. He places kisses down my neck, and I gasp when he lightly bites and sucks the sensitive skin. He pulls off my clothes, and leans back, pulling off his. His erect member jumps into the air, standing tall. My eyes widen. He leans down and kisses me again, his tongue in my mouth, and grinds his member against my bare woman hood. I moan out, and he reaches down, pushing the tip into my entrance. I feel the stretching, and my hymen starting to tear. I grip his biceps as he slowly pushes inside, wincing as I feel my womanhood painfully stretch. He pushes it in all the way, and I yelp in pain. He lets me adjust, and then slowly brings it back out, snapping his hips forward in a hard thrust. I moan out, arching my back at the pleasure that I feel in my lower regions. He continues to thrust, holding my waist as he pounds into my small frame.
We both let out moans as we feel intense pleasure fill us. He plays with my left breast, and sucks on my neck, leaving more marks.
I feel a pool growing in my stomach, like a growing heat.
My womanhood clenches, and I feel Jacks member grow and throb as he groans loud.
He pulls out to the tip, and slams back into me, directly hitting my g spot.
"J-JACK!" I scream out in pleasure.
"Y/YN!" He groans, continuously hitting that spot. I clench super tight, and cum on his member. He pulls out, and I turn around, grabbing his member and wrapping my lips around it. I bob my head, and he grips my head. I constrict my cheeks, and he groans my name as he cums down my throat. I pull back, and fall down, and I hear him putting his clothes on. I then feel him wrapping me in a blanket and carrying somewhere.
"I love you YN." Is the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.