Ticci Toby x reader

Requested by @imdonewithmylife

Enjoy!!

I sigh as my boyfriend doesn't pick up his phone. He has been becoming extremely distant, and I feel like he is cheating on me.

My phone dings. I check it, and see an unknown number has sent me a picture. I sigh, and ignore it. They send another. I grumble as I open it. What I see makes my eyes fill with tears. It's my boyfriend making out with someone. I glare and stomp to the party he said he was going to be at. I'm wearing shorts and a v neck, and my tits bounce with each step. I speed to the persons house. I walk to the door. I get stopped, but I punch the person and the fall unconscious. I walk inside, scanning for (boy name). People whistle at me, silenced when I send them a deadly glare. I walk to the music booth, and stop the music. People groan. I pick up the microphone.
"Where the hell is (boy name)?" Someone walks up to me and points. I see him, drunk off his ass. People are watching what is happening.
I stomp up to him, people making a path to let me through. I stand in front of him.
"B-babe?" He stutters.
"Don't babe me, asshole!" I hiss.
I grab him by the collar of his shirt, and lift him up, pulling my fist back and slamming it into his face, hearing a crack from his nose.
The party people make ooohh noises.
"I work my ass off for you, and am okay with you at parties," I growl. "Only to get a picture sent to me of you making out with some whore? Are you fucking kidding me?!"
I knew him as hard as I can in his groin, earning a pained scream from him. I drop him to the floor. The girl from the picture runs to him to help him. The air gets deadlier from my anger, and I guess the people notice it, because everyone takes a huge step back.
"Hey slut!" I say.
She looks to me and I chuckle. I reach down, and grip her chin.
"I guess you really are a slut." I laugh. "You responded to me after all." Her lips tremble, and tears fill her eyes.
"Stand up." I glare.
She stays.
"Stand up or I'll break your arm." I hiss.
She slowly stands up.
"Did you know me and him were dating?" I ask. She shakes her head.
"What is your name?" I ask.
"Karen." She mumbles.
"So you're the girl he has been texting for the past three months?!?!" I yell.
I pull my fist back and slam it into her stomach. She flies back a few feet into the crowd. I walk up to her, and grab her by the throat lifting her up.
"If I see you any where near me again," I spit. "You will go through much more than a punch, do you understand?"
She nods.
I walk over to the still conscious now sober (boy name). I grab his collar.
"I don't know if my message came across as clear or not, but we are over." I growl. "Your stuff will be outside."
I walk out, and everyone cheers.

As I drive home, angry tears stream down my cheeks. How could he?!? We have been together for four years, and he had to cheat. I dropped my life and dream job for him. I worked my eyes for him.
I get home, and storm into the house. I cry as I go upstairs, grabbing everything of his and chucking it out of the balcony into the front yard. I hear what sound like ticks but I ignore it. I sit down, and someone grabs me.
I shoot up, getting ready to fight. I see a boy with orange goggles, a mouth guard and a brown hoodie. He has a hatchet in one hand. I back up, but he follows. I hit the wall and panic. He drops the hatchet, and walks up to me. He raises his hand, and I flinch. He begins to wipe away my tears.
"I-I'm s-sorry, Y/N." He whispers, twitching every so often.
I furrow my eyebrows.
"How do you know my name?" I ask. "Who are you?"
"I-i know a lot ab-bout you." He says. "M-my name is T-Toby."
He pulls off his mouth guard and goggles and I feel heat rising to my cheeks. He has warm brown eyes (sorry if they aren't brown.
He leans forward, and I push my head into the wall. He places his lips on mine, and my eyes widen in shock. I push him away.
"I can't do this." I whisper.
"I-I'll Help y-you forget." He whispers.
I nod.
He kisses me again, placing his hands on my waist, lightly squeezing it. He kisses my cheek, before trailing down my jaw and neck. He sucks my neck directly on my sweet spot and I let out a quiet moan. He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, pressing his erection on my womanhood. We kiss while he brings us somewhere. He goes directly to my room. How did he know? He puts me down on my back, crawling over me. He grinds on me as he sucks, and I moan. He sits me up, pulling his hoodie off, while I pull off my clothes except for my underwear and throw them somewhere. I look back and he is in his boxers, bulge on display. He leans back down, kissing me. He sits up, and rips my underwear off. He goes down to my womanhood and opens my legs.
I close them.
"D-don't look!" I stutter. "It's embarrassing!"
He looks up at me.
"Y-you are b-beautiful." He says, moving my hands and opening my legs. He leans his head down. He licks a stripe up my cunt and I let out a quiet moan. He sucks and licks, pushing his tongue in and out of my entrance. I moan the entire time. He pinches my clit, while pushing his tongue in my entrance. I moan loud, toes curling as my back arches and I realease my load in Toby's mouth. He licks it all up and smiles.
"Y-yummy." He says. I blush.
He take off his boxers, realizing his member from its confines. My eyes widen at it. He positions himself, and in one thrust, seats himself in me.
I cry out in pain. I am no virgin, but I haven't had something this big in me. He thrusts, playing with my breasts as he does, my head thrown back, strangled moans leaving my lips. He pounds into me, hitting my g spot every single time. He fills me up perfectly.
Soon, a knot forms in my stomach. I moan, and clench on him.
"Y-Y/N!!" He groans. He does one hard thrust, and then goes at an animalistic pace.
"T-Toby!" I cry out, my body shaking in pleasure. I clench again, and then feel his warm seed fill me as he cums. I cum seconds later, back arches, and head thrown into my pillows. He slumps on me, pulling out, and sliding us under the covers.
"Goodnight Toby." I whisper.
"G-goodnight."