CandyPop x Reader

You and Candy sat in his tent, alone in the abandoned carnival. Jason and Laughing Jack had gone killing, and it was just you and Candy. For some time you had developed a crush on Candy but never said anything because you were too chicken to admit it. But, on this night- everything changed.

As you did not drink much- only a three bottles of beer got you drunk. Which, led you of course to seducing Candy- which was leaving the cerulean haired man very flustered. "I-I think *hic* you're pretty cute *hic* Candy~" you cooed. His face flushed and he looked down at you with his magenta eyes, tracing over your curvs and body. "Y-Y/n what are y-you doing..?" he asked, blushing.

"O-Oh *hic* nothing~" you giggled, placing your hand on his man-hood. He inhaled sharply. "D-Do you even k-know what y-you're doing...?" he asked, still very flustered. "I know *hic* perfectly well what *hic* I am doing~" 

Candy couldn't believe what was happening, he had a crush on you too- he just couldn't believe that THIS was actually happening. He picked you up by your waist and placed you on his lap, and you straddled him. You smirked, stroking his hair. Candy seemed to get on board with the seducing for a smirk also plastered on his face. 

He smacked your butt and you jumped forward, squeaking softly.  It brought you both pleasure as you both rubbed up against each other. He grunted and smashed his lips into your. You squeak in surprise but kiss back instantly, deepening the kiss. 

He licks your bottom lip for entrance which you gladly allowed, and his tongue shot inside your mouth, exploring your wet cavern. You smirked wider as he pulled away. "May I take advantage of our state and make you scream~" he asked seductively. You giggled, feeling his man-hood grow hard underneath you. "I'd like to *hic* see you try~"

Seeing this as an invitation, Candy immediately ripped off your clothes, throwing them across the room quickly. He looked at you lustfully before starting to take off his clothes and you stared at him as he did. You felt like you were gonna drool as you stared at his abs and he smirked wider, "You like~?" You nodded, slightly speechless.

The last thing to go was his boxers and he ripped them off, leaving you both fully nude. He lays down on his back, the bells on his hair slightly jingling. "Someone can't *hic* wait~" you giggle, seeing the lust in his eyes. "No shit-" he mumbled. He positioned you onto of him so that his member prodded your entrance.

He then shoved you down onto his member and you let out a squeak, trying to hold in your moan but failed, moans ripping through your teeth. "F-Fuck Candy~" he also let out a grunt of pleasure, feeling you fall down on him. He grabbed your waist and you grabbed his shoulders, digging your nails into them as you bounced.

"F-Fuck Y/N you feel so g-good~" he growled, bucking his hips slightly. "A-Ah~! C-Candy~" you moaned loudly and freely, not caring about being quiet anymore. The bells on his hair jingled more as you bounced quicker, feeling the lust overtake you. As you moved your hips swiftly up and down you felt a knot in your stomach.

"C-Candy I-I'm about to~" You moaned out and he grunted, "M-Me too.." Without warning Candy turned you over, forcing himself onto you. "Candy wha..?" you were confused but easily became a moaning mess as Candy started ramming into you. "F-Fuck!" you yelled feeling the knot grow tighter. He might have too for after one more thrust, hitting your g-spot, his white seed shot into you, causing you to shudder.

"That was hot.." Candy panted, collapsing beside you. "I love you Candy-" you turned to him. Candy purred and pulled you close, kissing your forehead.

"I love you too-"