Dr Smiley x Reader

Requested By savannahester3 

Happy Early 18th Birthday Savanna!! ❤ 🎉

Stay Safe! <3

Your Pov:

"Dude you're sick- you gotta get to the doctor!" F/N growled at me as I sat there sneezing. "It's just a goddamn cold!" I whined, then sneezed again. "Just go to the doctor will ya?" F/N hissed. "Fine F/N for you!" I shot up, coughing a bit. "Yay!" she smiled. 

--------------

I got to the doctors office and sat down. My phone in hand I contacted my friend.

     Me: I'm here happy?

                                                                                                                                F/N: Yes Very!

             Me: You're so weird

                                                                                                                          F/N: Hey! It's not my fault you're sick

I rolled my eyes and put my phone down. A Few minutes later I hear, "Y/N L/N?" I get up and walk to the front of the desk. A woman with a black mask on and red hair that matched her .... red eyes.... stared up at me. "Follow me."  she said softly, getting up. I nodded and followed her weirdly. Something didn't feel right. Who HAD red eyes? It must be contacts or a special birth defect...

She led me to a small room and told me to sit on the bed. "Dr Smiley will be with you in a minute." she said calmly, leaving the room. I twiddled my fingers restlessly . Something felt off, like something bad was about to happen. A few minutes passed by and I felt even more uncomfortable. Suddenly the door opened and a man walked in.

He had shaggy black hair that almost covered his eyes. He wore a white lab with a white shirt underneath with a red tie. "Ms. L/N?" he asked, looking up at me. I nodded nervously. Even HE looked off. Just something about this whole place was- weird... 

I immediately started to get scared when I noticed a devilish glint in his eyes. "Aren't you a pretty girl?" he purred, turning away from me to the counter. My heart started to thump faster as he turned to me, a crusted bloodied scaple in his hand. "W-What the he-hell are you d-doing...?" you stammered. This man was mental! He came upon me quickly and I let out a small squeal of fear as he slammed me onto my back, onto the bed.

-----------*Randomly turns into a 3rd pov*------------

You felt his hot breath hit your face as he leaned closer. You felt the scaple press against your neck and you whimpered in fear. What the hell was this? He purred maliciously and said, "If you follow my orders I will not kill you~" he purred eviliy. You nodded. Anything to stay alive. "Good girl~" he purred again and instantly attacked your neck. You let out a loud squeak of surprise as he started to suck on your skin, leaving hickeys all over.

You let out an un-wanted moan and you instantly clap your hands to your mouth. He chuckles darkly and does not like that for he instantly pulls your hands away from your mouth. He then pulls away, lust and need evident in his eyes and you gulped. He sliced open your f/c shirt with his scaple, ripping it off. 

He then forced his hand down your ripped jeans and started to palm you through your underwear. You let out another strangled soft moan as he palmed you roughly. He then grabbed your belt and ripped it off, your jeans following with it. You left in your underwear and bra now looked somewhat lustfully at the doctor. What the fuck is wrong with you?

"I-It's no fair i-if you're f-fully dressed.." you stammered out, looking at Smiley. He smirked, 'You're right-" he ripped of his clothes and you practically drooled at his abs. He then removed his pants and boxers. He then dragged his hands over to your breasts, un-clipping your bra and sliding off your underwear with his other hand.

You attempted not to look down, a blush spreading across your face. "Mm, are you scared~?" he asked seductively. Then, without slight warning he thrusted into you, and you let out a loud moan of pain and pleasure. He grunted, going mercilessly faster. "F-Fuck~!" you moaned loudly, feeling his whole length thrust into you even faster.

"Mm~ Y/N you feel so good~" Smiley moaned in pleasure, thrusting quicker, grabbing your thighs. His girth and length was just enough to send you over the edge. It did not help for him to bend down and start sucking on your breasts as he went faster. 

"Scream for me Y/N~" he grunted, going faster, thrusting in and out of your wet core, hitting your sweet spot. "F-Fuck Smiley~!" you screamed in total pleasure. You felt a knot at the pit of your stomach as you turned into a moaning mess. "I-I'm about too.." you moaned as he continued to thrust. You felt his member twitch inside you, wanting to release too. 

Randomly, you actually felt your eyes open, "what the fuck..?" you whispered as you sat up, IN YOUR BED. You scratched your head and thought, "Was that a dream?" but then you felt your bottom part of your body shake and hurt slightly. "So it wasn't... but how'd I end up here- and in clothes?!"

You turned to your nightstand and saw a small piece of paper. You looked at it and it read

I had fun Y/N~ I can't wait for your next checkup~

~Dr Smiley ;)

--------------------------------

(( A/N: I tried mah best Lmao ))