Eyeless Jack x innocent! Strong!reader PART 1

I sit up in bed, hearing a loud creak go through the house. I grab my bat, and get out of bed, wearing my crop tank top, and some short shorts. My hair is in a messy bun. A cream echoes right outside the bedroom door, and I position myself behind it. The doorknob turns, and i ready the bat. It opens, and as soon as the person walks in, shutting the door behind them, I swing the bat. My eyes widen when they catch it with their hand, turning to face me. I finally get s view of them. The light strips around my room that are set to red give me a view of them. Dark hair, a mask with a dark substance pouring out of the eyes, and a hoodie with dark splotches all over it.
"Who the hell are you?!" I demand.
"I'm eyeless Jack." He says. His face lowers, and my eyebrows furrow until I realize he's looking at my body.
"What are you doing, weirdo?" I growl. He throws the bat across the room, and steps closer to me.
"Oh hell nawww!" I exclaim, running to my bed.
He chases me, but I cross him up, making him fall. I chuckle, but run to my door, since I can t see the bat, and looking for it will take too long. I go to turn the knob, but get slammed against the door, his front against my back.

I squeal, feeling something pressing against my ass. I buck back, attempting to throw him off, but he just groans, and presses into me more.
"What are you doing?" I yelp. "Get off!!"
He stays silent, and grabs my wrists, pinning them above my head to the door. I struggle, but he uses his body to push me as far as he can into the door. He licks my neck, and a quiet noise escapes my mouth. A feeling begins to stir in my no no parts, and I do the noise again.
"Stop doing that!!" I yell, frustrated at this new feeling.
"Doing what?" He chuckles.
"Making my parts feel like that!" I snarl.
"What?!" He says, shock in his voice.
"You're making me feel funny, now stop this shit, and leave." I say sternly.
"Nope." He says, popping the p.
He grabs me, and throws me on my king sized bed.
He straddles me and stares.
"Do you know what you are feeling right now?" He Questions.
I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head.
"I'm going to say words, and I want you to tell me nod if you know want they mean. Shake your head if you don't."
"Okay?" I say, not knowing where this is going.
"Anal."
Shake.
"Damn." He says. "Okay, Cock."
Shake.
"Sex?"
Shake.
"Cum."
Shake.
"Boner."
Shake.
"BDSM."
Shake.
"Turned on?"
Shake.
"Oh my god your so innocent." He says, and I feel that thing touch me again. What is it.
I lightly tug on his hand, and he cautiously lets go. I reach my hand down, and poke the thing. He groans.
"Hey jack?" I ask.
"Hmm?" He responds.
"What Is this?" I say, grabbing it, and he tilts his head back.
"It's my dick." He says.
"Can I see?" I whisper.
He hesitated as he nods. He stands up, slipping off his pants, and sliding his boxers down. A big piece of flesh pops out, smacking his stomach.
"Why doesn't it look like mine?" I ask.
"Because your a girl." He says. "How do you not know this stuff?"
"I haven't left this house since I was born." I say. "My parents got me whatever I wanted, and lived with me till I was 15, then they left me alone. I can't leave. I'm 17. They live a few minutes away tho. So I just don't know everything. Can I touch it?"
He nods, still shocked about what I said.
I reach out, and wrap my hand around it. He throws his head back, a noise leaving his lips.
"What's that noise?" I say.
"A m-moan?" He Questions.
"Yea." I say. "Why do you do it?"
"Because you are making me feel good." He said.
"Like the feeling in my parts earlier?" I say, tilting my head.
"Yea, but better."
I stroke it and he moans again.
When he isn't looking, I lower my mouth to it. Will this work?
I take my tongue, and lick the top of it. His body jerks, and he groans again. I put it in my mouth, and lower my head, curiosity running through me. Suddenly, he seems to get bigger in my mouth, and something runs down my throat. Is swallow it, a sour taste in my throat. He brings me onto the bed, sliding my tank off, my (breast size) exposed. I cover up, but he takes away my arms. He peels off my shorts, showing my (favorite color) (lace/silk/boyshorts) underwear. I blush.

"Are you ready, Y/N??" He asks.

Part 2 coming soon!!