Ben Drowned x Abused! reader(part1)

For whoever requested it!

I scream as the belt lashes onto my body once again. Every hit is harder than the last. My father kicks me in the stomach, and then stumbles out of the room. I clutch my stomach, and stumble up into my room. When I head upstairs, and shut the door quietly, and lock it, stumbling to my bed. I look and see my computer turn on, static buzzing through the room. I hurry and try to shut it off, before my dad hears it and gets mad. It gets louder, and I then hear loud footsteps coming up the stairs. I start to cry, but suddenly, a hand slips out of my screen. I fall back in shock, sobbing.
My father pounds on the door, yelling at me to open the door. A guy steps out of my tv, wearing mostly green and looks like an elf.
He steps towards me with a glare, and with brown eyes. He disappears, as the door my father was banging on, broke down. He storms in, and goes straight towards me, throwing kicks and punches, ignoring my screams and pleads. I see the guy appear again, but this time, his eyes are black with red pupils, and red liquid pouring from his sockets. He grabs my dad, and my dad goes to punch him, but he catches it , and starts to cough up blood.  The mean smiles,  and soon my father is on the floor dead. He picks Me up bridal style,  and climbs in the TV.

We soon appear in a house,  and all around me I see cool people.  A tall monochrome clown, a guy with a smile carved in his face. The guy carries me down a hall,  ignoring the looks he receives. He knocks on a door,  then walking in. 
I look up,  and see the coolest thing ever.  A tall,  faceless man. I struggle to get down,  but the guy holds on to me.  I bite his arm,  and drop.  I cringe in pain as I hit the floor. I limp to the faceless man,  and reach out. I feel his face,  running my fingers softly over the skin.

TiMESKiP

"Welcome to the mansion, YN."