Eyeless Jack x Innocent! Strong! reader part 2

He gropes out my chest, causing me to make more noises. His hand slides down to my no no parts, and works his fingers around on it. A good feeling sweeps throughout my body, and my legs begin to shake in pleasure. I throw my head back,  squeezing my blankets in my hand,  not knowing what to do with them. Something big behind to poke at me entrance,  and slowly goes inside me. I cry out in pain,  but It slowly keeps going until it is all the way in. Then it stops, and Jack holds me,  whispering in my ear. 
A few minutes later,  a wave of pleasure rolls through my body, and I curl my toes. Jack starts to move, pushing in and out,  making me feel better.  His lips find my neck,  and he plays with the skin of it. I feel that my cheeks are warm,  and that I am drooling a little bit.  He starts to move faster.
"Jack!!" I tell, my eyes rolling into my head.
He does one long motion, and my body jolts, and I make a loud noise. I hear him grunt,  and he does it again, over and over. My stomach gets warm, and my back arches.
"Jack!" I yell. "I-i think I'm gonna p-pee!"
He chuckles, and continues to roughly   pound into my body. My back arches off the bed, my breasts rubbing against his muscular chest. My vision turns white as I feel something leave my body, and something warm enter me, and fill me up. He pulls out of me, and puts me under the blanket. He climbs in next to me. He cuddles my naked body, and wraps his arms around me.
"Goodnight, YN" he whispers.
"Goodnight Jack." I reply