Sadist!Nina The Killer x Reader

*TOY WARNING* (god help me...)

((A/n: Ikr? This bitch gets a chapter :'>))

You both have a love, hate relationship

2nd Pov:

As you passed down the hall, Nina Happened to be walked the opposite way. You muttered, "Fucking slut" under your breath and she snapped her gaze to you, "What did you just mutter?" she grabbed your hair and slammed you against the wall and you let out a small yelp of pain. A Gleam in her eye told you she liked when you yelled out. 

"I said WHAT did you mutter!" she slapped you across the face. You snarled, "Really wanna know? Okay then- I called you a fucking slut." She snarled angrily and took out her knife. Your eyes widened but before you could respond she shoved the knife into your shoulder. "GODDAMNIT!" you snarled kicking her away. 

You took the knife out of your shoulder, hissed, then trotted off to see EJ. "Stupid... fucking..." you continued to mutter as you opened the door furiously. EJ was there and he jumped slightly. "The fuck was that for?" he asked, then saw your shoulder. "Nina." he asked simply. "Yep- that fucking slut." you sniffed angrily. EJ chuckled slightly and beckoned you to come over to him. "Damn, she really hurt your shoulder." You nodded, feeling anger and annoyance sweep over you.

After EJ helped your would you smiled at him, "Thanks- it feels way better now." he didn't respond. You tilted your head, "EJ?" all of a sudden, he pushed you back and he was on top of you. You squeaked, "EJ! What are you doing?!" he growled softly, "Just trust me." he whispered, slamming his lips onto yours. You let out a rather small, pathetic squeak. But, you felt satisfaction wash over you as you heard footsteps stomping down to the basement.

"Probably Nina-" You thought. 

You kissed back, grabbing the back of EJ's neck. Nina burst through the door, looking pissed. "Get off her!" she hissed, pushing EJ back. EJ growled and tried to get back to you and failed. Nina had already grabbed you and dragged you out of the basement. She shoved you into her room, looking even more pissed. She shoved you against the wall and snarled, "Why were you kissing EJ?"

You snarled, "Cause I fucking can you cunt!" Nina grabbed your neck and looked at you hungrily. Then she did something so unexpected. She turned your body and shoved you onto her bed and you let out a gasp. "Only I can love you~" she snarled. Your eyes widened and you felt your heart racing. 

*~Timeskip b/c of my lazy ass~*

Soon, both of Nina's and your clothes were off and you were blushing horribly from under her. She smirked down at you which sent you spiraling. She slammed her lips into yours, sitting down on your hips. You felt her womanhood pressing against your lower abdomen as she sat down on you. You felt yourself get wet. Didn't you hate this bitch less then three hours ago? 

Her hand trailed to your breasts and she started to massage them lovingly. You let out a soft moan in her mouth and kissed her more passionately. She smirked into the kiss and started to lean down, sucking on your bust. You moaned softly, feeling yourself get even wetter by the second. Nina's hand then lowered down to your womanhood and started to rub your cilt.

You moaned louder, "Mm Fuck~" you purred. Suddenly her hand drew away from your womanhood and slapped your ass. You let out a cry of pain and looked at her reproachfully. Seeing her lustful gleam get worse she licked her lips, "You have NO idea how much that cry of pain turned me on..." she moaned, rubbing your clit once more.

After this treatment, she lowered her mouth to your pussy, smirking up at you. You closed your eyes and you shivered when you felt her hot breath his your wet womanhood. she then darted her tounge onto your womanhood and started to lick up all your juices. "Nina~" you moaned her name out, tangling your hands in her raven-black hair. 

Soon you felt a knot at the pit of your stomach and you moaned. She stopped and you frowned. Your eyes widened when you saw a vibrator in Nina's hands. You bit you bottom lip once you heard the buzzing as it started. She slowly placed the vibrator on your clit and you let out an instant moan on pleasure. She smirked and rub two fingers into your womanhood. "O-Oh~ Fuck N-Nina~" you moaned, arching your back, the pleasure from the vibrator and her fingers growing.

"I want to hear that beautiful moan of yours~" she purred, sticking a third finger in. You let out a loud moan and cried, "P-Please go faster~" you moaned as she slowly pumped her three fingers. "Beg baby~" she giggled sickly. "Oh fuck~ bitch just go Faster~!" you cried. She took her fingers out and slapped your ass. "Don't call me that bitch~" she snarled. You let out a moan as she instantly darted her hands and pumped three fingers in and out faster.

"Ah~!!" you cried in pleasure as you came all over her fingers. She purred and licked up all your juices, stopping the vibrator. She placed the vibrator aside and you growled, rolling ontop of her. Her eyes widened and you looked down at her lustfully, "My turn~" you growled. She smirked and set below you, her bust bouncing in your face. You smirked wider and started to suck on her breasts. 

"Oh damn~ Y/n~" she moaned, arching her back slightly. You lowered your faced to her wet pussy and stuck your toung into her while rubbing your clit. This time she tanlged her hands in your h/c locks. "F-Fuck Y/n~" she moaned. You tried to smirk but your mouth was... busy. You stuck your tounge deeper leaving no placed untouched. "S-Shit~!" she moaned, arching her back more. 

You lapped your tounge out of her womanhood, scraping her walls as you went. She looked at you and you smirked, placing your womanhood onto hers. Her gaze turned even more lustful and she pulled you close, your breasts touching. You started to rub your pussy onto her's softly, clutching her shoulders. She let out a hefty moan and started to rub also. 

She clutched your ass, shoving your pussy harder onto her's, making you both moan loudly in sweet pleasure. "O-Oh~ Sweet Y/n~" Nina moaned loudly, crashing her lips into yours. You moaned also, starting to clutch onto her boobs as you got more lustful for pleasure. She started to rub her pussy harder on your and you moaned loudly, darting your hand down to rub her clit. She did the same and both of you moaned loudly.

"F-Fuck I'm gonna c-cum~" Nina cried in ecstasy, rubbing harder on your pussy. You moaned loduer too, feeling yourself get closer. Soon with one last hard rub, both of you came on each other. you collapsed next to her, feeling the pleasure still soaring through your body. She held you close and you buried you face in her breasts hoping she did not hear what you whispered next,

"I love you Nina~"

((A/n: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! Now I got news! I am gonna be moving soon so I need to pack a lot of my stuff. Sadly I won't be able to post as much- though I have a LOT of lemons ready to write for y'all xD. I'm sorry and I hope this chapter satisfied you for now! Love you guys and hope you understand!!))