Homicidal Liu/Sully x Reader

TW: "Daddy" K!nk... (Help me Lmaooo)

Your POV:

Walking around my room, I thought silently about my next mission. I heard a knock on my door and I yelled, "Come in!" EJ's mask poked into the room and he said, "Boss can see you know." I sighed slightly, heading to Slender's office. Before I even knocked on the door I heard his low voice echo, "Come in." I opened the door to see Slender sitting behind his desk and...

Homicidal Liu.

My heart skipped a beat as I stood next to him, not looking at him. I have had a crush on my childhood friend Homicidal Liu for a while now, and I did confess to him a while ago but it did NOT go well.

(In the Past)

"Hey Liu could I talk you and Sully for a bit? Privately?" 

"Oh yeah of course! What do you need?"

"Well uhm.. Heh-- For a while I..."

"You what N/n?" 

"I-I've really l-liked you and uH Sully f-for a w-while..." You stared at the floor, looking embarrassed.

"Oh.. uhm.. I'm sorry but w-we just don't f-feel the same N/n..."

"Oh! Heh! That's fine! We can stay friends!" You walked away from Liu, tears running down your cheeks silently at the heartbreak

Back To Present:

So yeah... that's how that went. I've barely talked to them since, and I've kinda regretted telling them my feelings. Liu finally took his eyes off me and looked to Slender. "You two are gonna go on a mission for me." I took at look at the file and nodded, "Alright Boss." Liu just nodded, staying silent. 

Me and Liu walked out and I stopped, "So... do you wanna go know?" I asked, coughing slightly nervously. He shrugged, "Sure." he said quietly, pulling his scarf above his nose again. You nodded silently and headed out the door. You and Liu walked in silence, both not saying anything. I wanted the torture to end and finally it did when we came upon the house of the specific person to kill.

Third POV: (Gore And Violence Ahead)

You and Liu climbed into the house through the window, you having your (f/c) hood on and Liu's scarf still above his nose, only showing his beautiful emerald green eyes. You couldn't help stare at him for a bit until you looked away immediately when he looked at you. "Make sure no one else is here." you'd say and he nodded silently. 

The person was sleeping peacefully in their bed and you smirked widely. Taking out your large kitchen knife, you darted out your hand and started to choke the person. They woke up immediately, their eyes flashing with fear. You let your knife skim their cheek, making a small cut.

They let out a chocked squeak of pain, their eyes watering from the lack of air, struggling under you. "Hm.. a squeak is too little-" you giggled insanely, your knife drawing away, "I need to hear more!" you barked a laugh, showing your knife into the person's chest. Stabbing them multiple times, they stopped fidgiting as they died. You smirked, wiping your bloody hand on your hoodie.

You were startled when you heard clapping coming from the door. You turned and saw Liu clapping, his scarf down and smirking. you felt your cheeks flush, "What?" you laughed softly. "Well done.." he smirked wider, his emerald green eyes staring into yours. "T-Thanks...?" you said softly, blushing crimson. Liu walked over to you swiftly and you blushed brightly.