Bloody Painter x Reader PART1

The news continues to talk about the murders around the city. Apparently, the bodies will be cut open, and a painting made of blood will be on a nearby wall. Also,a smiley face of blood will be painted by the body. No one knows who is committing these crimes, but know to be extra careful. But what confuses me the most, is that all the people killed used to go to my school. They were known as the bullies. They bullied me and a few other unlucky students, including a nice boy named Helen Otis.

I sigh, laying my head back, flipping the channel to (Favorite show or movie) and lay my head back, closing my eyes.

TiMESKiP
My eyes shoot open when I hear a thud. I stand up, looking around. I see a flash of something, and I then see a figure in the dark. It runs towards me. I kick them away, and switch the lamp on super quick. In front of me is a man wearing a blue tracksuit, black hair, and a mask with a smiley face. They come close, and through the holes of their mask, I see their eyes. The eyes I could never forget.
"Helen?" I ask, standing straight.
He stands tall, tilting his head creepily.
"Y/N?" He asks.
"You're the killer?" I ask.
He hesitantly nods.
"Is it because of the bullies?"
He nods again.
"Are you going to kill me too?" I ask.
He shakes his head, looking away.
"What were you going to do?" I ask. He doesn't answer. Instead, he runs at me, pushing me down on the couch and pinning me. He pulls his mask off.
"This." He whispers, and slams his lips on mine. My eyes widen in shock.
He pushes his body into mine, as I close my eyes and kiss back.
His hands trail my sides, and I feel sparks in me. His tongue licks my lips, and I open, our tongues beginning to tangle. I moan as he groped my breast, and move my hips up. He groans, kissing and sucking the sensitive skin on my neck. I moan, and he stands up, dragging me to a room. He opens doors until he finds a bedroom, which turns out to be the guest bedroom. He picks me up and throws me on the bed, a gasp leaving my lips. He strips to his boxers, and climbs over me. He then rips my clothes off like nothing, and a yelped, my black lace underthings hugging my curves, my breasts bouncing at the sudden movement. He places himself between my legs and thrusts into my clothed womanhood. I moan.

"We're gonna have so much fuunnnn, y/n!~" He coos.

I separated this into two parts, bc the next half will be longer. I will make the eyeless jack one the same.