{1} Forest Officer

Follow me on Instagram @powercouple_taekook, pretty pleaseee. I'll post sneakpeaks of my upcoming books and maybe some one shots.

Jungkook's POV

Hectic!!

Very hectic!!

Well working as a forest officer is a real tiring task . But what can I do ? I just love NATURE!!!!

Even when I was a student in highschool I chose those subjects which keep me close to nature . In my college and University I took Botany as my major.

And now after passing the entrance exam and interview, I'm finally appointed as a Forest officer here.

This is one of the most deepest and intricate forests of South Korea. When I was appointed here I was excited as well as a bit nervous. The reason was simple I was never been here before.

But the moment I stepped here , I felt like I belonged to here since the birth of universe. It felt so homely to me . I took a round of the area that was assigned to me . It was a territory of 80Km .

I was given my own Jeep. Today is another day. The same for me. I was thinking about going to last 5 Km of my assigned area. It was the farthest. Most of the people don't come here. The reason is it's very dangerous because many animals like Lions, tigers, bears and animals like that are found in a good amount in this patch.

I was driving my Jeep and humming to a random song. It's very peaceful and this is one of most striking feature of my job. Peace!!

Suddenly a voice erupted and broke the peaceful silence. When I looked it was a deer running through the woods in full speed . Honestly it  is a beautiful sight . I don't know what took over me and I decided to follow that deer.

I left the Jeep there and and start walking, making sure that no Wild animal is near me , you know safety purposes.

I keep on following that beautiful deer and I when I realized I was in the banned territory. Oh shit!!!

Well , I have my weapons with me so no worries. When started moving back to my Jeep , my eyes fell on something.

It was a cottage, a house . It looks so old and it felt like it would collapse at any moment. Well I have been in this area before but I have never seen this house.

Well that's strange!!!

Ok so now if I'm here , let's take  a look inside the house. With that thought I marched towards that almost wrecked house.

When I reached closer to it , it looked like those haunted houses you see in horror movies. Well I'm a fan of horror movies so it only excites me.

I knocked at the door once, twice but no avail. Ok so if no one is going to open it then let's open it .
I pushed the door and it opened with a creaking sound.

I moved in side the house. Everything was in darkness so I turned on the torch of my mobile phone. Then suddenly I don't know what happened and my phone was snached away from me.

Now it was dark again.. then I heard a deep voice

Entering here was a bad move baby boy....

Author's note

Hey guys . How are you?

So I'm here with my first TaeKook fanfic.

I hope you like the chapter. Do tell me how was it ?

Do vote and comment 💗

Also tell me do you guys want to read short chapters or long ones?

Till next update
Bye bye 💞💝💗💜💜💜