{11} Confessions 💞

Taehyung's POV

I was wondering that it's way past seven and kook hasn't come back yet. It had never happened before.

Well , he has a job so maybe he had to stay late for a while. So I thought why not take a look in kook's room.

In these past months, though I was able to move in the house freely but I never bothered to check kook's room.Not like I haven't seen it but ...yeah..

I opened the door. His room has grey walls, a black door closet, a writing table with chair. There was some paintings on walls which happen to be drawn by kook.

He likes to draw and paint. That's why whenever he get free time , he will do it. I was glancing at books in his bookshelf above the writing table. A quite philosophical genre he likes to read.

I was about to go out when I saw something on his nightstand.
I got closer and take a look of what it is..

It's a necklace...a tear drop shaped one with black pearl

Was it a gift? Or a memory of his parents? He never told me anything about it. Maybe it's something personal. I shouldn't get involved in it until he tell me by himself.

I left the necklace there and went out. That's when I heard the main door open

Jungkook's POV

So I'm finally home after that horrible thing I've seen. I still don't know who that boy was ? And why he was drinking a deer's blood?

Urgh! I'm going nuts if I keep on thinking about it. I was in my thoughts when I opened the door of my house.

I was greeted by the sight of a bored Taehyung.

"You are late" he accused me.

"Well, some work came up and so on"

"You wanna have dinner or talk about about what you wanted to talk in the morning?" He remembered

" I think it's better if we have dinner first. Other things can wait" I said while avoiding his powerful gaze.

"Ok"

I just changed quickly and made some can food cuz it's easy and quick.

At dinner table, we talked about our today's routine. Mostly it was me who is speaking but he added his little bits here and there.

And dinner ended. Ok Jungkook..breath .. now or never...you trust him and if everything goes well you can tell him that you like him...

Ok ..me liking him is not a decision I made in a day. In previous months, I really thought about what we had. And I think it's more than friends but less than boyfriends, if I can say so.

I want to take it to next level but of course with Taehyung's approval. Deep down in me , there's a fear that what will happen if he rejects me??

Umm ...I should think about good. What I have assume from his behavior , that he's also interested in me.

Now we both are sitting in T.V lounge.

" I think I should start speaking" I breathed out

"I'll say it again kook , do it only if you are comfortable with it. I'm not forcing you ok" he reassured me

" Before I met you , all this keep on happening with me. Ever since my childhood, I keep on hearing things. At first, I got scared and thought I caught some disease. But with the passage of time, I came to realize that what I used to hear were not mere things but actually the thoughts of people around me.