{33} Vision comes true

No one's POV

It was almost midnight. Both Taehyung and Jungkook were walking through the forest. That forest was like a second home to Jungkook. They were just casually walking, not afraid of any animal or anything else.

Jungkook has told Taehyung that he is going to take short cut to their house but it seems like two more hours have passed and and they weren't anywhere near their home.

" Tae~ uh, I don't know what's happening? We should have reached home by now." Jungkook said, a little scared, no! Not scared that maybe they got lost in the forest but maybe they are going close to his vision.

" Hey, breathe Doll! It's ok. At night somethings really look enough decisive. It's fine. Wait! Are you tired? Want me to carry you?" Tae asked in concern which make kook go turn crimson red.

" N-no, it's fine . I'm ok." He barely completed his sentence with blushing and stuttering.

So, they both resume their journey to home.

But soon enough, both of them realized that they are going anywhere but not their home. The situation become frustrated and terrifying for Jungkook as he keep on remembering his vision.

" How??!! Just how could I be lost in this forest?? I know every part of it like the back of my hand!!!!"Jungkook yelled out of anxiety he was feeling.

" Beautiful! Relax! It's ok. It happens sometimes. You just don't get worked up over it." Taehyung tried to calm down his lover but in vain.

" You don't understand! You don't understand anything Tae!! I - I'm having this feel that something bad is going to happen. I, I just can't loose you Tae!" Looks like Jungkook finally broke down. Precious tears were glistening in in bambi eyes.

" Wh-why are you saying this, Angel? Nothing bad will happen.ok?!" It was the time when Taehyung started panicking. He really had no idea why his lover was behaving like that.

Jungkook's POV

No! Please mother nature or any gods listening to me please don't let this happen. I don't want to loose Tae.

I know, Tae might be thinking that I'm overreacting or being ridiculous but I can't help when I'm seeing that my vision is about to come true.

These trees, these midnight noises, this stony path,I've never seen it in forest in my whole career. How could it just suddenly pop up out of nowhere?

My mind is really not registering anything. All I keep on thinking about that vision. By now, I'm damn sure that those two boys were me and Tae. Maybe I keep on floating in my horrified thoughts of what will happen, but Tae suddenly stopped me by pulling me by my waist.

" Doll! You need to calm down." His calm yet strict voice collided with my ears.

" B-but Tae.." I was about to protest when he shushed me by putting his finger on my lips.

" Did I give you the permission to protest? Hmm?" Oh No! He looks like he going to that damn Dom mode I can't handle it now.

" Uh, No!" My voice literally felt like a squeak.

" Are you hiding something from me Angel?" He removed his finger from my lips and gently caressed my cheeks.

" I...-uh...th-that ...umm. I h-ad a vision,,s-some days ago." His powerful gaze never faltering.

" And what did you saw in that vision?" I don't know but when Tae become this calm, it made me scared as hell.

" All this, this path, this area of forest and what will happen after this." I lowered my head, not wanting to see his expressions .