{17} A monster broke my heart

Taehyung's POV

" Taehyung!!!"

That voice.. No, No it can't be. But ...guess luck isn't on my side today. The person who caught me in woods is none other than Jeon Jungkook.

His pretty doe eyes were widened so large that it may looks they will fall out of the sockets. His hand was clasped over his lips to control his shrieks.

All in all he was so terrified. It broke my heart. He was the last person I want to be afraid of me.
He removed his hand from his mouth and whispered...

"So it was YOU" and he ran away.

He didn't gave me a chance to explain myself. He can't leave me like that. Sure he's hating me to his guts but I can't afford him leaving me. I have to talk to him. To tell him everything. This is not an ideal situation in which I wanna tell him about me but things always won't go the way we want them to go.

Jungkook's POV

I can't believe what my eyes saw just now. I was sleeping comfortably. Yup I was a patient of insomnia before Tae came. Whenever he's near me, I'm calm and feel protected in his embrace.

But tonight, I feel disturbed in my sleep. Something was bothering me. I woke up in the middle of the night, and Tae wasn't beside me. Where did he go?

I searched for him in whole house. But he was nowhere. My heart was beating erratically against my rib cage. I can feel something bad. Like really bad!!

I thought it would be a better idea , to look for him , outside the house. I walked out in chilly winds. There was no moon today. But no problem..cuz I have an amazing eye sight.

I keep on walking. One time , Tae told me that he likes late night walks. So maybe he's on a night walk cuz he can't sleep. Walking through the woods, I heard some voices.

Quite strange.. maybe some night patrolling officer was there. I keep on walking when I came across the most horrible sight of my life.

A man was bending over an animal and on a cue that boy turned around to give me the biggest shock of my life... That boy who was sucking the life out of that animal was none other than..

Kim Taehyung...

Suddenly my vision replayed in my mind. The boy I saw was him. I ..how it can be possible?? That blood drinking monster is Taehyung?!!!

No!!!! Fate can't play with me like that. But wait...will he kill me too? Oh yes , he will!!! I just can't trust him enough to leave me after I saw him in this state.

Without a second thought I ran away from him. I can hear the running footsteps behind me. He's chasing me. Oh God!! Why do I have to love that creature?? God please!! I don't wanna die right now!!!

I almost tripped over a log but regained my balance.

" Please leave me!!! I won't tell it to anyone!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

" Stop Jungkook!! Stop right this instant!!" He shouted back. His footsteps are coming closer.

I just can't . I ran almost out of the forest. I can.. just a little bit more and I'll out of that monster's range. Yes, Monster!! A person like him can't be human.

That's it. My house is in front of me. I just take a last glance at person who I once loved and ran inside my house , closing it's door and locking it in case he tries to break it.

And then... He pounded on my door..

" Open this door, Jungkook"

"...."

" Please Kook, open it..I can explain ...it's not like what you see"

"...."

" Can't you give me a single chance ... I can explain myself"

"....."

" At least speak to me kook. Yell at me whatever you want but please don't stay quiet."

"....."

" Don't you love me koo?? You said you will trust me no matter what.. what happened to you then?"

"....."

" Koo...baby ... please ..just this once.. yo...you know..I can't.. can't live without you. I'll die baby... Please don't be afraid of me.. I won't hurt you ,not in my nightmares"

"....."

" Baby ... please talk to me... please ..."

" We have nothing to talk about. It's over between us. Please leave and let me live. I won't tell anyone about you but please don't kill me" I broke. Yes I loved him from all of my heart. But , looks like he couldn't treasure it.

After sometime, I heard nothing. Guess he left. All that heavy feeling in my heart aside, What is Kim Taehyung. Though I don't have anymore interest in him but I want to know what is him?

Taehyung's POV

He doesn't want to see my face. He didn't give me a chance to explain myself. Is this what these humans call Love?

I just wanted one thing from him and that was his trust but he couldn't even give me that one thing. After lots of useless tries, I left koo's door. Yes..I have enough strength to break his door but of course I don't wanna scare him anymore.

He said he won't tell this to anyone. Should I believe him? I don't know. But first thing is ...where should I go at this hour?

Then suddenly a place comes in my mind, the only person who can help me at this moment...Min Yoongi.......

Author's Note

Oh my goodness 😶... What just happened? Koo's love for Tae Tae vanished??

Now now!! My beautiful readers..what do you think abt this chapter 👀

Voice out ur thoughts about this chapter 💜

Please do vote comment and share this book if u like it 💜.

Till next update bye bye 💞💝💗💖💕💗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜