{4} Fake Reality

Taehyung's POV

It's not going to be that difficult. If I tell him that I'm a vampire who just got a rebirth, he would probably laugh at me. He will think that , I'm a mental patient ran out of a mental hospital.

But I have to tell him something. Something that he would believe easily and won't doubt on me. There it goes.

We are entering in his cottage. Well , it looks like a pretty comfy and warm house from outside. There are beautiful wild flowers in the garden besides it.

"I didn't grew them. They were already here in this garden when this house was allotted to me." He spoke suddenly.

"Huh?" I asked him confusingly.

"The flowers you were staring at." He said.

"Oh right. Do you water them or something, they look quite fresh " I asked him again.

"Frankly speaking , not really. The reason is I don't have much time. Whenever I have it, I water them but not on daily basis. They were not in a good condition for some days. I don't know but suddenly they are looking fresher then before." He explained.

How can it's possible? They get watered by themselves? No ! That can't happen. Is it??? Is it because of me?? Well umm . I don't have any superpowers like that but how ?? He was alone but nothing happened. If I was alone, I'm sure nothing would happen.

But we are together here . Ooff!! What does it mean??( A/N : What do u guys think👀)

We got inside the house in silence. There was a small hallway in the start of house , he put his shoes there. And wear some other shoes that were already present there. Then he looked at my feet

" Uh, I think you should wear a pair of slippers too, your feet got dirty after walking in forest." He said while giving me another pair of shoes like his.

I took them and wear them without saying anything because I'm still thinking about my cover story which I'm going to tell him about me.

After crossing hallway, I saw a room with some sitting furniture, obviously of this time period. There was a fireplace on front wall. On the other side of this huge room , there was place , I can call kitchen.

" Please sit on sofa right there, make your self comfortable, I'll go and grab some food." He said while walking towards the supposed kitchen.

I sat on the said furniture. I just looked around. Ok , he's a good guy . And he's my partner, my MATE. But I can't tell him this fact because he will just get scared.

"Here , dig in Tae ." He placed a plate on some food in front of me and pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, thank you Jeon Jungkook" I said.

"Hey!! Why are you being so formal with me? It's not like I'm your boss or something." He told

" This is how I talk ." I said quitely and keep on eating whatever he gave to me .

After eating, he took dishes to kitchen and wash them. He came back and..

"So , should we start?" He spoke suddenly

"Start what?" I asked pretending I don't know what he's talking about.

"Dude.. you asked me let you come with me and let you live at my place and you said that you will tell me about you and what you were doing in that wrecked house?" He asked as if he was annoyed by me.

Jungkook's POV

Honestly speaking, this Taehyung dude is quite creepy. I mean yeah he's handsome and all but still he's a stranger and I know nothing about him except his name and HE HAS PURPLE EYES!!!!!!!!