{37} Love LOST

Last chapter 😢
Grab ur tissue boxes🤧

Taehyung's POV

To be honest, this is really bat shit crazy. I know being a vampire who you usually find in stories it self is really hard to believe. In all of my lives, I've seen many strange things.

Now when I think about it, it's also strange that being a vampire myself, I never got a vampire as my mate in my previous lives. They were humans so sooner or later, they died to never be able to come back.

But, Jeon Jungkook, he was different in all terms. He made me feel like no one else could ever did. And on the top of that, he turns out as a vampire and that not an ordinary one but a Royal one.

And the more shocking news was that his necklace and some stupid stone made us travel all the back to a century ago, just so he can see who his real parents were.

I don't know what kind of Black Magic is this but it sure is something else. As expected and as written in our books of history, the chaos started. In all this blood and fire I just know one thing, I have to save kook even if it would cost my life.

So currently, I'm running with him, trying to get out of this situation without any fatal damage. I know that kook is still not completely in his senses but I have no time to deal with it.

We breached the boundaries of palace and due to havoc no one is paying attention. I was having a gut feeling that the only way to go back would come through this Royal Palace.

"Tae! It's not ok.. where are we going?" Finally my doll is out of his daze and almost yelled at me.

" Hun, we have to find a way out and I'm having a feel that this palace can show us a way out." We are still running but now inside the palace. Many helpers and guards were running to save their lives.

"Tae Stop!"

" Jungkook we don't have time to stop!"

" Please Stop Tae! Look at that door. I'm feeling that it could be a lead." Kook already pushing me to that door.

It was huge double doors, both doors were carved with some ancient designs and letters which I definitely didn't understand. But when I looked at kook, he was staring at the door like he was totally understanding what's written on it.

" Doll? What's the matter?"

" For those who were innocent
For those who payed with their lives
For the emperors , For the public
The one, who didn't know anything
The one who didn't belong here
The one who would have the powers, no one could ever have
The one who has to stay strong to save their loved ones"

He was speaking and it was all going above my head.

" Babe, I know we don't have much time but can you explain what did you just said?" He looked at me confused.

"Uh, I , myself don't know what it means but it was like I can read this strange language and symbols and that's what written here."

" What do you say should we go inside?"

" Probably yes" with that said we both pushed the doors opened.

There was complete darkness but thanks to our vampire abilities we were able to see. It was a long path leading to somewhere hopefully not to our death.

As we keep on walking, we saw a light coming from far away. We simply followed it and turned out it was the garden of the palace. But why a mysterious door would lead us to garden? I was about to say something when kook hushed and usherd me to listen to something.