{5} Getting a view of new Era

Taehyung's POV

So. It's been a week since I am living with Jungkook in his house. This past week had many eventful days in it. First he believed whatever I told him about my past.

Second, he's going along with me quite well. He gave a room in his house to live in. This room is according to my taste. It's walls are of dark grey shade , with a bed of black wood. A wooden desk , wardrobe and a attached bathroom .

He allowed to this room as my personal space. In this week , I learned about many different things that are used in this time period.

Like that weird box of light, there's another box of light but quite bigger than that one. When I first touched it, it started making sounds and showed pictures. I was shocked and a bit afraid of it . But then Jungkook told me it's called a television. And it's a source of entertainment in this era. Well what kind of entertainment source scare you to death?!!

Oh and there's this other thing in the kitchen which is also box shaped. Oh well I don't know why the people of this era like to make things box shaped?? They are all weird. Ah..cut my ranting..I was talking about that box in kitchen. It has a door and when I opened it , it gives me cool breeze. I thought it's a source of getting cool wind in summer season.

But Jungkook told me that it's a Refrigerator. Ok .. and it is used to preserve food from getting spoiled. Uff..how the hell am I supposed to know what it's purpose?!!

There are different things too but I don't wanna tell you more embarrassing stories of mine so let's move on.

If I talk about Jungkook , he such a nice person. If you don't know him , he's a quite, introverted and shy guy but if you know him he's a hyper active, talkative guy. That's what I saw in him.

In the evening when he come back from his job, he used to cook dinner for both of us. While doing so, he tell me the whole routine of his day. Honestly speaking, I love to listen his voice. It soothes me to the core.

I compliment him for his cooking though I can't really taste it. I love to see that faint blush creeping in his cheeks whenever I praise him.

I like to see my effect on him. He just don't admit that but he easily get intimidated by me.

In this week , we also talked about our hobies. What we like to do and what we don't. One thing that I didn't understand is His weird obsession with a cartoon character or more specifically a movie character known as IronMan.He like to gush about that character too much. It's like he's hopelessly in love with him. Deep down I know it makes me jealous too.

Oh and he is determined to make me do something more productive. In order to do so , he asked me to get admission in a nearby college. The subjects will be of my choice.

Of course he helped me to choose them. Now I'm gonna study Maths, Statistics and Photography of this time period.

It's good for me too. I won't be useless anymore. I will get to know more about these new things. Maybe I'll meet someone like me. And I'll make Kook happy by doing so.

As the time passed, I gained my strength back. But I also get something else back ....

My blood lust

Yeah. I'm getting more and more thirsty by time. I know I have to do something to quench my thirst. But I can't let kook know about my reality..Not YET. ..

Till then let's hope things would go on smoothly....

Or maybe NOT....

Author's note

Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Are u guys insane????
Oh my God!!!!!!

380 reads with just 4 chapters???

I really started to believe that u guys are loving my book😅...

Am I right 👀😅

Well ..umm ..ok..I really gonna be mad if my first book got 1K reads in 10 chapters..

Can u guys do this for my hard work 😅😅...

So ..how's the chapter? More BTS members will apprear soon😉..

I'm trying to build up the plot..how far my attempt is satisfying you???

Do vote and comment and share this book if u like it...

Purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜