{13} Trust shattered 💔

Jungkook's POV

I think I'm flying in air. Like it's the feeling of being in love. I really never felt it before. I'm smiling too much these days.

It's been a week since our confessions, I must say , Taehyung hasn't changed completely but for me , he has changed a lot.

Now we talk more. Now whenever I'm cooking, he comes secretly and hugs me from behind. He won't say anything but I can feel his emotions from his simple gesture.

We used to kiss more now. Before going to work and college and before sleep , he has built up a habit of kissing me.

And as much as I want to deny , I love his kisses. He told me as much as he remembers about his past life to me.

All in all our relationship is going well and at a pace I want it to go.

" Yah!! Jungkook ah!! What's with you keep on smiling without a reason these days?? Won't you tell your hyung??" Jin hyung asked curiosily

See, hyung keep on nagging me but I just smiled like I always do.

"Hmm so I'm free for today , right hyung?"

"Yes you are, now what?" He narrowed his eyes at me

" Don't give me that look hyung, I was thinking as I am free now , I should pay a visit to Taehyung at his college." I said and started packing my things.

" Yeah yeah , go and enjoy your time with that boyfriend of yours. " He said without looking at me

"Hyung!! Why don't you like Taehyung?"

" It's not like I don't like him kook, I just care about you so much and you still won't let me meet with the person whom you love. Now I feel sad about it." He pouted , oh God.. my hyung is such a cutie!!

" Hyung don't be sad, ok. I'll arrange a meeting and both of you will meet ok..now don't be sad ,,big bro!"

I seriously love Jin hyung. He's such a caring sweetheart . I'm blessed to have him .

I left the office and walked towards my jeep.

No one's POV

The cool breeze is blowing. Jungkook was driving his Jeep. He was going to surprise his boyfriend. A constant smile was plastered on his face.

He was driving on a path of the forest. Benefits of being a forest officer, he knows the short cuts to the town .

He was humming to a tune . A tune you may never heard by any musician but it was written on his heart.

By now , the tall trees were left behind and he was driving on smooth road. Thinking about Taehyung is the only thing he's doing right now.

Soon enough the building came in view. He stopped his vehicle nearby the college gate and hopped out of the jeep.

As he started walking towards the main gate he saw groups of students wandering in the college premises. As it was a time near the end of classes so most of them were heading to back to homes.

Jungkook's eyes were finding a certain purple eyed male in that crowd who was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly he heard a loud feminine sound coming behind of him.

"Oppaaa~~" he snapped his gaze towards the source of sound.

It was a girl, a student maybe. She was wearing a black mini skirt, a tight red blouse and sneakers. A red backpack slung over her shoulder. She was speedily walked past by Jungkook.

What was she ? Phew.. maybe looking for her crush or boyfriend... whatever...now where's this Taehyung?? Jungkook thought

But his whole figure froze when he realize to whom the girl was talking the person he was looking for, since he entered here.... It was..

Kim Freaking Taehyung!!!!!!!!

No!!! It can't be... That girl is now clinging to Taehyung's arm..

" Opaa~ you didn't tell me the time when your classes will be over ..but look I found you. Where shall we go now?" She asked him , battling her eyelashes and pouting her lips.

The FUCK??? This must be a joke.. Taehyung can't let anyone to be this close to him. But..but w-why did he let her? Who is she?? Is he cheating on me with her??

I thought I could trust you Taehyung but..

With that thought, Jungkook lowered his head , turned his heels and walked back to his Jeep. He sighed deeply to hold his tears. His heart was telling him that maybe he misunderstood, maybe Taehyung wasn't cheating on him. But his mind was telling him otherwise.

He silently hopped on his Jeep and drived back to his home, with anyone noticing him..

Author's note
And...

Cliffhanger!!!!

Hey beautiful readers..
Oooo I think I'm being soo generous by feeding u wd regular updates 😂...

But sorry to say this is my last update for this week.

And oops...what happened suddenly?? Is Tae cheating on Koo🤔..

Voice out ur thoughts about this chapter 💜

Do vote comment and share this book if u like it 💜💜

Take care of urselves , drink lots of water and wash ur hands.

Love urself, Love Bangtan, and..
I have a question..

How many of u readers want to read a YoonMin ff by me🤔

Plz comment down ur thoughts.

Till next update bye bye 💞💝💗💖💕💓💜💜💜💜💜💜