{7} College life for a Vampire

Taehyung's POV

It's Monday morning. Here I'm , getting ready for my first day of college. Hah , as much as ironic it sounds but yeah I'm going.

Now a vampire like me, who had already lived for like a thousand years is going to college?!!.

But what can I say? That's what kook wanted from me. And if he wants, I can give my life too.

I don't know but this bond with him makes my heart flutter for no reason. Whenever he's around me , I can't help but admire his beauty. For me, he's the most beautiful boy I've ever seen.

But again, I can't tell him my reality just now. I have to prepare him mentally so that he won't freak out .

Well, I just finished my knotting my tie when I heard a knock on my door. One of the things I love about kook is his manners. No matter how close we are, still his mannerism amaze me always.

"Yes" I said

"Are you ready Tae?" He asked while his bamby eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Hmm almost" I answered

"Means?" He furrowed his eye brows

"I've not finished my hair yet."

"Oh... Umm hey Tae can I do your hair for you.." he asked and I swear I can see that faint blush on his cheeks

"I mean only I..if y..you are comfortable" his adorable embarrassed state really amuses me.

"Sure , you can do that" I smiled a little cuz honestly speaking I am not a smiley person.

He came forward and made me sit down on the edge of my bed. He took a hair brush and a comb in his hands and placed them besides me. Then he took hair gel and start working on my hair.

"Your hair are long , don't you like to cut them?" He asked,his voice laced with curiosity.

"I don't think, I had time to even wash my face properly before I met you, so how can I think about styling my hair? You saw my state when we first encountered, so join the points kook" I think my explanation was enough as I judges his convinced expression.

"Yeah, right..but would you like to get a new haircut now?" He asked while combing my hair.

"I don't see why not but right now I think we have to finish this so you can drop me at college. It's my first day there after all."I said enthusiastically.

"Yeah sure..but promise me to behave yourself there and don't embarrass yourself like you do in front of me." He said while giving a final touch to my hair.

"Hey!!! When did I embarrassed myself?? It's just you people use weird things..how can I get a hold of it??" I am highly offended but deep inside it just gave me a tingling feeling seeing his care for me.

"Yeah , yeah whatever you say ..now follow me in the Jeep, we have to hurry now." He said waving me off.

I simply took my bag from table and followed him downstairs. We hopped in the Jeep and now we are moving out of this forest area. The roads are now clean, wide and more furnished.

It wasn't like it was when I saw it last time, probably a hundred years ago. At that time ,the area was not built up and the roads were in bad condition too. I guess people advanced too much in the span of 100 years.

The area we're passing now consists of well built, high roof buildings. None of were talking. We're just enjoying the soft melody playing in the car .

Finally the Jeep came to halt and I looked in front of me. It was a huge building and a large ground where lots of students were wandering around.

" So we're here Tae.. do you want me to walk you inside, at least to the admin office so you can get your schedule?" Kook broke the silence and my trance at once.

" Sure" with that said , we both got out of the jeep. As we're walking through the main Gates of the building, I can see some students eyeing us. I prefer to ignore.

Also it's my first time coming here. Before only kook came here and completed all paperwork. We both went to admin block and asked for me schedule which I was handed over.

" I guess you can find your classes on your own now . If you don't , ask any student here. I'm sure they would love to help a handsome newbie." He playfully winked at me.

"Yeah, yeah fine..you should go now. Or you will be late." Upon hearing this, he bid his goodbye and I did the same and he left.

So I guess it's time to explore something new..

Jungkook's POV

Well, I finally dropped him to his college and I hope he'll enjoy his time there. While getting back to a work, a wild thought keep on budging me.

I know me and Tae got closer now but still there are things I haven't told him. The sole reason I don't want him to laugh at me.

But it is strange. It never happened before. I always thought I was blessed though sometimes this blessing seems a pain in the ass.

Yeah..I wanna find out why it didn't happened when I'm with him? But I'm confused should I tell him or not??

Should I tell this to Tae or Should I just remain silent??

Author's note

Hey my Beautiful Taekook Stans..

At start...I LOVE YOU GUYS💖💖💖💖💖❣️❣️❣️❣️💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

1k reads??!!!

Are u fucking serious!!!!

Uff..I was really busy with my conferences and academic schedule..but when I opened Wattpad...

I almost got a heart attack.. I never thought my book will gain more than 100 reads but..u guys made it possible..
Thank u for granting my wish..

A long chapter as my gratitude for you guys..

Do vote, comment and share this book 💜💜

Oh and one more question.. do u guys want me to make a schedule for updates or Random updates are fine???

Always stay by my side ..💖💖💖

Purple u all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜