{28} Make him listen you

Jungkook's POV

Everything happened so fast. One second Tae is above me, threatening my body and other second, he stopped and ran out of the house.

I keep laying on my bed with teary eyes and heavy breathing. My mind seems like going through a tornado of thoughts.

What was it? Why did Tae lose his self control? Should I not stop him and letting him having his way? Was his blood lust is not in his control?

These and a lot more thoughts like them are swarming in my head. I sat up and thought what should I do now?

Where Tae could go at this time? To Namjoon's? Or Yoongi's place? Should I call them and ask? Or not?

I clutched my necklace in my hand. It's a habit since childhood. Whenever I felt anxious or sad or can't find a way , I hold the necklace like this . It always give me a sense of comfort, that..that everything is going to be alright.

I don't know but suddenly I felt dizzy. Everything around me is spinning. I held my head in my hands when I saw something..

Two boys were walking on a stone path. One with long, tied hair and quite intimidating looks and other with small yet build frame and baby looks. Their faces were blur. Yet, there was a shocked aura around them. They halted in front of a large stone. The stone was about six feet tall. The small boy placed his hand in the center of the stone and then....a bright light blinded their vision.
When the light faded, the scenery around them already changed.
In front of them was a huge palace and it was burning in fire.

Oh my God!!
These freaking visions again!!
Tears started forming in my eyes. Why ??

Last time, I had a vision and I almost lost Tae and now this?!!!

I held my necklace again and hide my head in my knees, keep on shedding tears.

Little did he noticed, the black pearl of the necklace was glowing faint blue in the center
.....

Taehyung's POV

I am running. Just running, I don't know where to go but I just wanted to run away from the harsh reality. What I did to him, is totally unacceptable.

How could I be like this? Just how? It wasn't a long time before Koo forgave me and what I did ??

I don't even realized that, I'm in front of someone's house. But when I did, oh! It's Yoongi's apartment again. It's something out of instinct, that I always go to him whenever I am in trouble.

I rang the doorbell and after ringing twice the door was open.

" Who's the- ...WHAT THE FUCK KIM!!! Why don't you have a decent time to visit someone??!!!" As expected Min Yoongi is yelling at me for barging at his door, not to mention, late at night.

" What can I do when all the shitty things happen to me this late?" Ok, I know it's not a time to be sarcastic but I can't help.

" Uh, will you two please stop yelling at each other on the street and disturbing our neighbors..and come inside to talk civilly?" A shrill yet sweet voice echoed behind Yoongi and guess what...

" Baby, it's not my fault that this dumbass don't have any manners." Now I'm offended.

" Come inside you both right this instant!!" And we are literally inside the apartment at that instant.

Now we three are sitting in his living room. Jimin sitting with Yoongi on a two sitter sofa and I was on couch.

" What did you do this time?" Wow! Why is my best friend so straight forward?!

" Uh..it's like...I ..uh..kinda ...forced myself on him?" I scratched my nape, with a little bit uncertainty in my voice.

" You!! Are unbelievable Kim!! You two just got back and!!! Urgh!! I have never seen an idiot like you!" He jabbed his finger at me like he was disappointed.

" Ok!! It's not my fault completely. I just.. loose my calm and.. about to..you know. But fortunately I stopped before I could do anything intense. And I ran from house." I quickly explained myself.

" Now this is the most idiotic shit I have ever listened. Why did you run away? You should have stayed and talk the fuck with him."

" Hey, hey! Sweetheart! Relax! Things happen. It's fine if he ran away. He may be scared of his boyfriend's reaction. Right Taehyung?" Jimin rubbed Yoongi's arm to calm him down and looks like it worked.

" Yeah Right Jimin. I was just, out of my mind and thought he'll reject me. I ..I just got scared of what he will think about me? And how will I face him?"

" It's ok to think like that. But I must say, go back"

" Huh?"

" Go back Taehyung-ah . Talk to him. The more time passes, the lesser chance would be their for you. I'm sure, he would be shocked not angry and I believe he needs you the most right now. Go and tell him how you felt, explain yourself." Jimin sat with me and patted my shoulder, encouraging me to go.

I looked at Yoongi and he...he was looking so proud of Jimin. He nodded his head in approval. I hugged Jimin and felt him smile

"Lovers fight, misunderstand each other but that's life , go to him" and I ran again.

This time to my love!!

.............

A/N:-

Whooo!! I'm here again. 🤗
First of all
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30K READS🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I'm so grateful. I thank each and every reader of this book for staying with me in this journey 💜. U guys are so so precious. I'm really blessed to have u all.

QOTD: What is ur homeland?
I just wanna see from which parts of world, people are reading this book😅

Oh! And how was the chapter?
Voice out ur thoughts about this chapter 💜
Do vote comment and share this book if u like it 💜.

Congrats everyone for our mighty success on STAY GOLD with 27.5 million views in first 24 hours breaking our previous record of 9 million in 24 hours 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉.

See u guys in next update bye bye 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜