{25} No Secret left

Jungkook's POV

Since we are finally here to ask Namjoon hyung about me, I can't help but feel anxious. I mean I really want to know about my real parents and my real family but it's something in me telling me that something bad is gonna happen.

But let's leave it for the time being.

" So Jungkook, here! This book is about the Royal family of Jeons. As you can see the Jeons are the ones who ruled us vampires for a long time. Read this book you will find most of your answers in it. " Namjoon hyung gave me a book, quite old and with a thick black cover.

" Ok hyung, I'll read it. But let me ask you some questions please." Reading this book will take some time, but I want to know some things quick.

" Sure, ask away." He settled himself in the sofa opposite to me and Tae.

" Why do I don't feel any urge to drink blood like usual vampires?"

" It's because you are not an ordinary vampire. You are a royal one. And it's safe to say last royal.

There are some previlges you born with, It's one of them. You can control your blood lust and in your case ,you were stayed away from this capability of yours.

You actually never knew that you can drink blood so it never awakened those urges in you." I carefully listened to his explanation.

" So it means I will never feel an urge to drink someone's blood?"

" Maybe or maybe not. Most likely you will be attracted to blood but if you want you can have it. Oh , but I want to mention something else too.

If ever in your life, you feel an urge to have blood, you can only have the blood of your mate by fate." My eyes widened at this and I immediately looked at Tae. He just squeezed my hand to calm me and it worked.

" Fine! Uh.. what about my age? Like how old I am? And will I have lives too like Taehyungie?"

" I am not sure about your age. But let's think about it. The last King, King Junho Jeon and his wife , Queen Eunha Jeon , were killed some 200 years ago. According to a few people who survived during that horrible thing, King and Queen both had only one son and he was the heir of the throne after them.

The books didn't mention the name of young prince, but my family which was very close to Royal family told me that the name of baby prince was Jungkook Jeon.

That's why I'm pretty sure that you are the long lost prince. Moreover, you have that Royal locket with you which is only wore by the members of Royal family with their names carved on it, just like yours.

I personally think that your adoptive parents weren't some normal humans. They maybe vampires too. And they might be of those few people who survived from palace and King and Queen handed their son to them to save that baby from killer humans.

Too bad that they are not alive now and we can't ask them about it.

But coming back to your question, your age..you spent your life like a normal human because of the enchantment that was casted on you." I can literally feel my head spinning at this information.

" What enchantment?? " I cut him off rather rudely.

" In the old books of witchcraft, there are a lot of forbidden spells. You need permission from the higher counsel to perform those spells.

In your case, when your parents saw that there's nothing they can do to save their empire, they may asked the old wizards to cast that forbidden spells on you." Oh God!! All this is really messing up with my head.

" So, can you tell us what kind of spell that was?" Taehyung take part in the conversation.

" Something related to dormancy. Like you and me went to a dormancy period after death and before Rebirth. Apprently the King and Queen knew that his mate won't be able to reach him for quite a time, so they put the infant prince under dormancy spell.

Half of that spell was broke 24 years ago and he started growing up like a normal human. But this spell will be completely off when he will find his true mate." And Tae is my mate so it means that forbidden spell casted by my parents is no more effective.

" So, Namjoon hyung, you are saying this that I'm a complete vampire now and I'll grew up like one because I already met my mate." I asked while glancing at Tae.

" Not really." Huh?? What does he mean by that.

" Explain please." I'm really confused now.

" Though the spell is almost broken now but to become the person you born as, you need to complete the mating process with your mate. After that you will be able to use the powers of being a vampire prince." Ok..so, fuck it! I still don't understand it.

" What's a mating process?" At this , Namjoon hyung quirked his eyebrows and gave me an amused look and Tae looked away but I can see he was .... blushing?!!!

" Taehyung will explain is to you, physically." Namjoon hyung didn't explain anything but..ok..I have other questions too.

" So what about my visions? And hearing other people thoughts?? If I wasn't a complete vampire before then why it happened?"

" As you see Jungkook, even the strongest spell in the world has some limits. So when your parents tried to shut off your abilities completely, they couldn't do it. So all those visions were a privilege of being a royal and somehow you still contained it."

" Hmm, so..this is it hyung. Thank you so much for helping me. I know I asked too much questions but you know I'm curious so ...I'm sorry." It's time to go. Cuz I already got the answers of most of my questions.

" It's fine. You don't need to apologise. After all you are our prince and as a vampire myself, it's my duty to serve you." Namjoon hyung just chuckled.

" No, no hyung! It's not like that ..and please!! I'm not a prince..ok I am but not in the sense that you should respect me for it." I quickly justified myself.

With our final remarks, we moved to the door. Though Namjoon hyung asked us to stay for lunch but we politely declined.

Walking towards the jeep, Tae asked...

" I hope you are happy now."

" Not really, it's still a lot I need to know from this book."

" Don't worry Sugar! Even if you are our prince, I'll always treat you as my Queen." I blushed at his flirtatious remarks.

" I just hope everything will go fine now." I sighed and started the jeep.

Little did they know, it's just the silence before the storm......

A/N;-

Unedited

Nothing special, I'm so bored so decided to update. I don't know if u read it or not but I'm starting to get fed up of this book.
Plus , I'm not finding any good ideas to continue. If u have any ideas abt this book, plz share , maybe I'll keep that in this book.

No!I'm not going to discontinue or delete this book. I'll complete it even if it bcms a trash.✌️

Anyway, voice out ur thoughts about this chapter 💜
Do vote comment and share this book if u like it 💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜