{20} Secrets are going to be revealed

This is how Jungkook looks like in this book.

Jungkook's POV

No!!! Why ?!! Here's he is. Looking at me with pleading, innocent eyes like he hasn't done anything. How can he pretend like this? And who are these guys?? His lawyers!! Are they here to pursue me, to forgive him and embrace him like nothing happened!!!!!!

" Before you start yelling at him for what he had done, I think we should talk." That sophisticated man said.

" Oh..I don't think there's anything left to talk between me and and that monster." I pointed my finger towards Taehyung and attempted to close the door. But he came in way.

" Please Mr Jeon , I think we should talk to clear all misunderstandings."

" And why would I listen to you? Who are you ? And why are you defending his crime? I already told him that I won't tell his crime to anyone. Now why can't he leave me alone?!!!!!"

" Calm down Mr Jeon, I'm Namjoon. Maybe Taehyung have told you about me. Please let's talk. This matter needs to be resolved by talk not by anger."

I huffed. They won't leave me untill I let them talk. So let's talk.

" Come inside" I opened the doorway for them . Though I don't want Taehyung back in house but still I let him in too.

The four of us are now sitting in my living room. I am boring holes in Taehyung by my eyes. I don't know what's hurting me most? The crime he did or my stupid heart who is still willing to give him a chance?

" So Mr Jeon.." Namjoon started off when I cut him

" Jungkook please. Mr Jeon sounds too professional and I don't think we are here for any professional talk." I can't help but think being sarcastic

" So, Jungkook, I won't say anything about what Taehyung did. And I won't even ask you to forgive him or whatsoever because I think it's your personal matter and you both should resolve your matters. For what I'm here is to talk about you , Jungkook. " Namjoon finished and I was a bit confused.

" Talk about me? What about me? I'm not the one who killed an innocent animal and suck all if it's blood in front of someone's eyes." Again I'm being sassy.

" Please Jungkook . If you don't listen to me, we will go no where. Please be serious for once. It's important." This Namjoon guy is really something.

" Ok fine. I won't say anything bad or I'll try to. But tell me clearly what you want to talk about me?"

" You are such an annoying guy, you know that!? You just assumed all of things by yourself and never tried to find anything. You said you will trust no matter what but what you did?!!" Finally that short guy spoke and what he said?!!!!!

" Excuse me!!! Why are you blaming me?!! What did I do?!! I just did the right thing" I snapped at him.

" Yoongi please. We are here to solve and find something not to blame anyone." Namjoon shut Yoongi up. And then he moved his attention to me.

" Jungkook can I ask from where did you get that necklace?" He caught me off guard.

" Uh..this!" I pointed towards the pearl shape necklace in my neck.

" Yes" he confirmed

" Uh..this is with me since my birth. You can say it's a lucky charm type thingy."

" Does your parents gave it to you?"

" Can I ask why are You!!! being so personal with me and my family cuz such things I haven't even told Taehyung." Honestly I'm being quite uncomfortable with his questioning session.