{29} Make me Yours (M)

This chapter contains mature themes, 🔞, sexual activities and Smut. If you are under 18 or uncomfortable with sexual scenes, please skip this chapter. I've mentioned where the smut start so you can read before it cuz it contains important info for next chapters.

I WON'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR RUINING UR INNOCENCE!!

READ IT ON UR OWN RISK!!

I wrote this with the help of someone who doesn't want their name to be mentioned so yeah..

Those who are reading it, please prepare yourself for the worst ever smut of your life 😧.

Enjoy reading 💜💜

Taehyung's POV

After that discussion in Yoongi's apartment and Jimin really motivated me. He's a good guy. I hope he would take it well when Yoongi disclose himself.

I opened the door of the cottage and walked in. I will talk to my baby. I will make him believe that I meant no harm and I know he will listen to me cuz he loves me.

I reached at the door of our room, only to see it ajar open. I walked in and my heart broke. My baby was sitting on the floor by the bed, head hidden in his knees and probably crying.

" Koo baby! Hey look at me." I pleaded him, only to make him face me.

" Hun, please! Look, I'm sorry, I" I didn't even complete my sentence when he looked up and hugged me abruptly.

" Hicup- I ..- I was s-soo -hiccup- sca-scared .. thought- you left me"
His cries are making my heart sad.

" Sugar! Why would you think that? I'll never leave you hun, Never!!" I hugged him more tightly to assure him that I'm going no where.

" I -hiccup- so-sorry , I ...you , I failed-hiccup- y-you , -sniff- right ". His cries died down but he was still sniffling.

" No baby! You didn't. It was all my fault. I couldn't control myself. You don't have to blame yourself for it." I keep on rubbing circles on his back to soothe him.

After a while, he completely calmed down. He looked at me, oh God, he's looking so messed up. His disheveled hair, red, puffy eyes, swollen cheeks and lips contored in a beautiful shade of pink, making him look so heavenly.

" I probably looking like a mess, right?" He chuckled but his voice raspy because of all crying.

" A pretty mess baby!" I corrected him smiling lightly.

He blushed at my comment and stood up, breaking our hug.

" I should wash up then we'll eat and talk ok?" He asked and I hummed and left the room.

I was sitting in the kitchen when I heard footsteps behind me. Jungkook came in view and started fishing out some eatables from the refrigerator and put them in oven to heat them up. He turned towards me and

" So, umm Tae, like what exactly happened to you?"

" Let's just say, I lost control of myself. You know, I can control my blood lust for a time period and I need it for functioning my system properly. I haven't had my blood intake in days and on the top of that your scent allured me.

I seriously didn't know what I was doing to you. I couldn't hear your cries or pleas, but when I did, I stopped immediately. I ran because I was afraid, afraid that you will leave me for sure this time.