Epilogue

Hello my loves👋. This is the
Last chapter of Purple. Many confusion should be cleared here. If u still have any
U can ask me🤗
I tried to take all of ur suggestions in this chapter.
Hope u guys love it.💜

Author's POV

Three years later

He likes canvases. Blank, pure.
They allow you to draw whatever you want however you want. Colors were his friends. The beautiful red, blue, purple, green and many more.

Whenever he draw, he always feel that those colors are talking to him. Telling him all the unsaid stories.

Currently he is drawing a scenery. A mesmerizing forest. Ever since his birth, he was a fan of the nature's beauty. The long trees with lush green carpet on them, the sounds of animals and birds, the sound of waterfall and everything that belongs to forest is always appealing to him.

Forest held many of his beautiful memories. When he was appointed as a forest officer,his parents were so happy that he achieved his dream.

Then, it was the same forest where he first met the most handsome face in the world. It was the same forest where he fell in love with a supernatural creature.

It was the same forest, where he made love with the person who was his life. And it was the same forest who took his love away from him. He was always a fan of happy endings. He usually won't watch the movies or read novels which had sad endings.

But he never once in his life thought about his sad ending. That's why they say no matter what you do, you will never be able to find your future unless you face it.

He was drawing a scene of a forest with two figures, looks like walking hand in hand. He didn't cleared their faces. He wanted to keep it that way.

He looked at the wall clock as it strikes 11:30PM. Ah! He's late again. He continued his work as two strong arms snaked around his waist and pulled him closer to a muscular chest.

"You are late." He accused without looking who was holding him. He knew that scent by heart.

"I know baby. Sorry, the meeting took longer than expected." The said man kissed his nape, making the painter shiver at the sensation.

"Umm, how about you go and freshen up." The painter tried to pray off the man's hands.

"Sounds good" he hummed as he keep on kissing the painter's neck nibbling on spot occasionally.

"Uh, yeah. Hmm~ d-do you want to eat something." The painter squirms in his strong hold. He was angry at the said man for coming late and not even informing him. But the man wasn't paying attention to anything else than his beautiful neck.

"Hmm. Let's see. If you are on the menu then why not." Late comer clearly smirked making the painter more irritated. He turned around in the man's hold and...

"Yah!! Don't you have any shame? You should at least be sorry! You know how worried I was?!! You weren't even answering my calls. What's the purpose of a damn cell phone if you are not going to use it?!!! Yo-you prick!! Ughh!!." Oh, painter finally broke down. Fat tears were rolling down his precious cheeks. His big doe eyes were red in a matter of seconds.

"Baby~ relax! I'm here, with you. And I'm not going anywhere. And I'm sorry sweetheart. It wasn't my intention to upset you. Now, will you please forgive me, Kim Jungkook?"  The late comer asked for forgiveness with his puppy doe eyes.