{30} Aftercare Love

Guess who's back👀

Taehyung's POV

09:00 AM ..

Clock strick...

The wall clock was the first thing that came into view when I opened my eyes. The second thing, was a sleeping beauty next to me.

He was sleeping so peacefully. His fluffy hair was sticking in all directions. He was completely buried in the blankets but I can still see some of my marks adoring his pale skin.

I can see a specific bite mark on his neck and the content feeling in me, both are telling me, I'm full and satisfied. Finally, I claimed my angel in every possible way I could have.

I was staring at him. He was looking so innocent despite our last night activities. I can still picture his face when he was reaching his climax, his voice laced with pure pleasure, his everything was just too much for me to handle.

I felt something stir beside me and when I looked, my baby was finally awake. He blinked his eyes cutely and I can't help but coo at his cuteness.

He rubbed his fists on his eyes and looked at me. I pecked on his forehead.

" Awake, hun?" I asked while combing his hair with my fingers.

"Not really" he mumbled quitely and snuggled more in my chest.

" Baby, it's already 9 o'clock, you don't wanna go to work?" I chuckled at his cuteness.

" I don't wanna, plus my ass doesn't allow it too." He whined and I laughed.

" Was I too rough baby?" I was still combing his hair, knowing it calms him.

" Really?!! Are you asking me if you were rough?!!
You literally broke me into shreds, you know. Uff, I can't even move a little without having pain in my legs." His sudden outbrust made me chuckle.

" Oh, Doll! I'm sorry ok!. I didn't mean to go that rough. Besides, prepare yourself for future cuz I pretty much like being rough." I smirked and can obviously see his flushed face.

" Hey Tae!"he put his head on my chest and intervened our hands.

" Yes, Hun?"

"Did you perhaps, noticed something last night."

" Like what?"

" Like, like anything unusual."

" When Angel?"

" Uh, when ,umm, when we were doing uh, that."

" Nope, why are you asking?"

" Nothing, it's nothing serious." He smiled and buried his face in my chest again.

"Hun, are you planning on sleeping whole day?" I asked while looking at his closed eyes and pouty lips.
" Uh,huhn!! I can't move and I don't wanna move. Please,, can we just cuddle today?" He hugged me more tightly and whined.

I just chuckled at his cute reaction.
" Ok, doll, as you say. But are you sure that you don't want to have breakfast?"

" Yup, positive. Besides I'm not feeling hungry though."

.... And with that said, our morning went on cuddling with each other.

By 02:00pm, kook finally decided,it's good to have a bath cuz he's feeling so sticky ( A/N:- and I bet u all know why😏)

Jungkook's POV

Eww!!

I never knew that making love can make you so sticky. Yuck!!
Woah! So after our heated session last night, I was too tired to even move so I thought it's best to sleep more than usual.