Mission 01: I'm back

Author's POV

It's been almost a year since Y/n's 'Death'. Rias try to make a conversation with Sona but she just completely ignore her. She only talks to her if it's a school activity and nothing more.

Y/n is now the CEO of the most powerful company in the world known as 'Apollyon Zaibatsu' Formerly know as the Mishima Zaibatsu. After he help Jin Kazama kill Heihachi Mishima and Kazuya Mishima, Jin willingly gave him the Zaibatsu.

Y/n is now in his mansion, relaxing near the pool while eating a strawberry sundae. Then a girl with a long black hair, wearing a black suit and sunglasses walk towards him while holding a tablet.

 Then a girl with a long black hair, wearing a black suit and sunglasses walk towards him while holding a tablet

This is Koroko Smith. Y/n's Secretary.

Smith: "Darling, the Prime Minister wants to talk to you."

Y/n: "And what would he want?"

Smith: "He said that he want it to tell you personally."

Y/n: "I'm sure it's nothing important. Tell him to meet me next week at 10."

Smith: "Yes Darling."

She walk back inside while tapping something on her tablet. Y/n continues to eat his strawberry sundae until Dante and Vergil appeared beside him. They both sit on the chair while Dante grab some Strawberry sundae on the table.

Dante: "Now this is the life."

Vergil: "It's almost a year since you received our power Y/n."

Dante: "Yeah, and your pretty much the most powerful guy in the world. Bet all the ladies see you wanna go under you."

Vergil: "Is that all you ever think about Dante?"

Dante: "Of course not, I always think about Pizza and Strawberry Sundae if I ever get hungry. How about you? You always think about 'More power this, more power that'."

Vergil: "Because Power is absolute. Everyone will kneel when you over power them."

Dante: "Yeah, yeah, yeah. So anyway Y/n. When will you go back to school?"

Y/n: "Back to school huh? I wonder how those douchebags doing right now?"

Dante: "Only one way to find out."

Y/n: "It seems so."

Vergil: "You can handle them easily if they ever annoyed you. I'm going to rest now."

He turns into a blue particles and disappeared.

Dante: "Yeah, you can basically kick anyone's ass. Since I'm done with the sundae, gonna head back. See you around kid."

He then turned into red particles and disappeared too. Then Smith walk back at Y/n.

Smith: "The Prime Minister agreed on the meeting next week Darling."