Mission 13: The Order

Author's POV

It's been almost a week since Akeno forgive her Father and Y/n told Sona about his past with his Family. Right now, Y/n is watching the video of 'The Order', raiding some deliveries supplies.

Smith: "That's the fourth raid they did for this week."

Y/n: "Any reason why they keep raiding supplies?"

Smith: "They only leave a message say's 'The End of Demons'."

Y/n: "End of Demons? What are they? a Saint?"

Smith: "We also detect the most of them are Human and two are Demons."

Y/n: "So they're Demons huh?"

Then one guard enter the office holding a tablet on his hands.

Guard: "Sir. We received a Video Message from the Order."

He handed the tablet to Smith and she puts it on Y/n's table and played the video. The Video shows a guy wearing a weird smiling masked and it's eyes has a cross formation and his voice is very deep.

 The Video shows a guy wearing a weird smiling masked and it's eyes has a cross formation and his voice is very deep

The Order: "This is a message from, 'The Order'. Demons, we know your game. Your camera watches us, your media brainwash us. But no more. Your reign of Terror ends now. It's time for Humanity to take a stand! Brothers, come join us and we will fight the Demons and take back what was ours! It's time for the Apollyon Zaibatsu to be burn down on the ground!"

Then the video ends.

Y/n: "Burn my Zaibatsu down on the ground huh? Well good luck with that."

Smith: "That message was live around the world."

Y/n: "Really?"

Smith: "Yes. And most people are bashing them saying that the Apollyon Zaibatsu helped a lot of people in needs while some of them are with them."

Y/n: "Did you find the IP address on that message to trace it?"

Smith: "It's IP address is masked."

Y/n: "Well, looks like we're gonna have to do the old fashion way. Put the sheep out in the open to lure the wolves out."

Smith: "Roger that."

He stands up from his chair, walk out of his office and headed to his room to get ready to school. When he got there, he saw a note by my bed from Sona saying that she needs to get to school early because of he sports festival.

After he finished changing, he went to the Limousine and it drive him to the school. On the way, he was blocked by two cars and they pointed they're guns on him.

Thug1: "GET OUT OF THE CAR!!"

They slam their guns on the window, breaking it and open the door. They grab Y/n by the collar and drag him out of the Limousine.