Mission 04: Best day for Everyone

Author's POV

Y/n is at his mansion, training his Yamato with Vergil while Dante is just sitting there, watching them while eating a Pizza.

Vergil: "Your reflexes are agile when using Yamato. Good work."

Dante: "Hey Y/n. Do you have more Pizza?"

Y/n: "That's the last of the 20th box you ate."

Dante: "You sure? Then I guess it's still not enough."

Vergil: "Now I know why your shop was bankrupted."

Dante: "Hey Lady keeps taking all the customers from me."

Y/n: "Anyway, I'm gonna go get a shower. It's going be a great day at school today."

Dante: "Don't forget to bring a camera."

Y/n: "I already got that covered."

He gets out of the training room and head to his room to shower.

At Kouh Academy, Sona along with Tsubaki arrived early and head to their office.

Tsubaki: "You seems to be in a good mood today President."

Sona: "I am actually. Karma is here to collect some debt."

Tsubaki: "Is that it? Or is it because Y/n is really back?"

Sona's face turned red and Tsubaki smirk.

Tsubaki: "Don't worry President. I already know you have feelings for him before he became like this. As well as the others."

Sona: "Others?"

Tsubaki: "Momo, Reya, Tomoe and Tsubasa. I they all fell for Y/n like you do. Now that he's the most important Person in the world, I'm sure that others will want him too."

Sona: "What about you?"

Tsubaki: "I only see Y/n as a little brother. Remember when we first saw him?"

*Flashback START*

Two years ago, Tsubaki are walking on the park when they saw a boy with black hair getting beaten by three others.

Bully1: "This is what you get for talking back to me!"

He punch the boy in the stomach while the other two hold him in both hands.

???(Pain): "Y-Your n-not the b-boss of me...."

Bully1: "Then I'll show you that I am the boss here!"

He grab his hair and was about to punch him in the face but Tsubaki intervene.

Tsubaki: "Let go of him!"

The three bully look behind them and saw Tsubaki.

Bully1: "Can't you see that we have unfinished business here?! Get out of here you ugly hoe!"

Out of nowhere, Tsubaki grab a frying pan and hit the first bully in the head.

Bully1: "AH! You bitch!"

He was about to run towards Tsubaki but the boy trip the bully and shove the other two away from him and run in front of Tsubaki.

Boy: "Can I borrow this?"

He grab the Frying pan and start hitting the bullies in the head with it. Sona and Tsubaki are surprise that he was able to beat the three.

After a few minutes, the police arrive in the scene arrested the three bullies along with the boy but Tsubaki stop them.