Mission 19: Kyoto War

Author's POV

After everyone got back, Y/n, Azazel and Serafall already made a plan for tonight.

Azazel: "Good. Your all here."

Kiba: "What's going on?"

Serafall: "There's going to be trouble tonight."

Tsubaki: "What kind?"

Azazel: "The Khaos Brigade. They're planning to make a move tonight. We don't know exactly where they now, but Y/n's satellite is keeping an eye on them."

Serafall: "The satellite will find some Human members of the Khaos Brigade. It will keep and eye on a group of people in in Kyouto in some open fields."

Azazel: "So until now, we need to get ready. The Khaos Brigade will be using Yasaka as the main key of their plan."

Kunou: "What are they planning to my Mother?!"

Serafall: "We don't know. And we don't wanna know."

Sona: "Where's Y/n?"

Azazel: "He's talking to someone, and he told us to brief you to the plan."

On the other room, Y/n is talking to Captain Price, Soap, Wesker, Leon, Ada, Solid Snake and Quiet about the plan.

Y/n: "Soap and Quiet will be the snipers. Captain Price will lead the first group of attack to the North. Wesker at the South. Solid Snake will be at the East Leon and Ada will be at West."

Soap: "Then we're gonna have to get into a higher ground to have a good view of the place."

Quiet: *Nodded*

Wesker: "This seems to be a big attack. I wonder if they're prepared."

Price: "Some of them might be prepared, but knowing them, they aren't."

Y/n: "If anyone doesn't have any questions, then get ready. Dismissed."

They all walk out of the room and Y/n reach into his phone and saw the notification from the satellite.

Y/n: "There you are."

He walk out of the room and headed to where Azazel and the others are. When he got there, Azazel and Serafall just finished briefing everyone on the plan.

Y/n: "I found where they are."

Serafall: "Where are they?"

Y/n: "They're at Kyoto Castle. The Satellite detected Issei there. Along with other people named, Cao Cao, Georg, Jeanne, Seigfried, Heracles, Leonardo and more."

Xenovia/Irina: "Seigfried?!"

Y/n: "You know him?"

Xenovia: "We heard his name back in the church."

Irina: "He was called 'The Devil Butcher' because he's been slaying a lot of Devils like an animal."

Xenovia: "One day, he got insane and killed people who made contract with the Devils. Because of that, he was exiled from the church and never to return."

Irina: "And that was the last time we heard his name. Until now."

Azazel: "And Cao Cao is the descendant of Cao Cao in the Three Kingdom era. And he's also the wielder of the True Longinus."