Mission 18: Kyoto Tour

Y/n's POV

Everyone is packing their things for the school trip in Kyoto that I'll be covering the expenses. It should only be all the Second Year Student, but I told the Principal that I'll be bringing Student Council and ORC with us, which he just agree or else he'll lose his job.

Y/n: "Let's everyone. We'll be late in the airport."

Saji: "Airport? I thought we're going to the train station."

Y/n: "Too many people. And besides, the other students are already there."

Tsubaki: "Um Y/n-sama? Are we using a plane to go to Kyoto?"

Y/n: "Yes. I already called my Pilot to get the plane ready."

Dante: "Whoo! Yeah! Vacation's finally here!"

Smith: "Your excited at the Vacation when you literally did nothing."

Dante: "Hey I've been helping Azazel with something."

Smith: "Like what?"

Dante: "I told him that skirt with a utility belt looks very hot at girls."

Y/n: "Anyway, let's just go. I bet Azazel is already drunk when we get there."

Dante: "Where's Vergil and his girl?"

Y/n: "They're already at the airport. Since they're teachers, they need to be there to assist the students."

We all walk out of the mansion and they all get inside their assigned Limousine.

Y/n: "Call me if something happened."

Smith: "Got it."

Me, Sera and Sona walk in our own Limousine with Alfred driving.

Sona: "Do you have a plane that's big enough for every students and teachers?"

Y/n: "I already got that covered. And the hotels we're staying. The only problem is that I can't go out in the public with you guys."

Sona: "Is it because of the people will crowd on you?"

Y/n: "Yeah. But hey, don't worry. I can spent time with you all tonight."

Sera: "But what will you do first when we get there?"

Y/n: "I'm going to meet up with Serafall."

Sona: "With my sister? Why?"

Y/n: "I plan to make an alliance with the Yokai Faction. And Serafall will be the representative."

Sera: "An alliance with the Yokai Faction? That's not a bad idea."

Y/n: "The Khaos Brigade has been kidnapping the some Yokai, and the Leader wishes to make an alliance to the protection of her people."

Sona: "So you used this school trip to come here in person?"

Y/n: "Actually, I planed this School trip to make the alliance. I already talk about this to the principal and I know that he wouldn't say no."

Sera: "I doubt that any human would say no to you."

Sona: "I wonder what's the Khaos Brigade are planning with those Yokai they kidnap."

Y/n: "Probably using their power as a weapon. Knowing Sirzechs, I bet he's planning to attack real soon."

Alfred: "We have arrived, Master Y/n."