Mission 20: This War ends now (Finale)

Author's POV

It's been ten days since Y/n and Rias were trapped on the Null Dimension and Sirzechs was able absorb 80% of Great Red's power.

Sona and the others are still worried about Y/n but Smith, Dante and Vergil told them that he'll be back and clean up this mess. The satellite that used to trap Sirzechs is about to give up because he's been attacking it to set himself free.

Dante: "Man, Y/n sure is taking his time."

Smith: "Yasaka and the others is still trying to reverse open the Talisman. Yasaka said that writings there is ancient that's why it's still in the middle of process."

Rossweisse: "I've read many books about ancient spells. But I've never seen those before."

Kuroka: "It's because the writings are Ancient Yokais."

They look by the door and saw Kuroka walk in with Kinzie.

Kinzie: "I got the report on the barrier at Kyoto."

Smith: "How is it?"

Kinzie: "It's going bad. If he keeps attacking the barrier, it's only a matter of time until he gets out."

Vergil: "How long do we got?"

Kinzie: "A day and a half."

Dante: "Looks like we're gonna have to handle him again bro."

Smith: "You won't last against him if you keep fighting. You two can't even use your Devil Trigger because your souls are link to Y/n. And since he's not here, you can't go full power."

Dante: "You don't have to rub it on our face."

Vergil: "All we can do is to stall him until Y/n arrives."

Kuroka: "And if he doesn't?"

Dante: "Then I guess I'll have to order the best Pizza in the world."

Vergil: "We should give you all enough time to bring Y/n back here."

Rossweisse: "Please don't die on me Vergil. I need you. Our child's going to needs you."

She holds her stomach making everyone shock especially Vergil.

Vergil(Shock): "Y-You mean, y-your....."

Rossweisse: "Yes. I' pregnant."

Dante: "Holy shit. Deadweight 2.0, congrats bro."

Vergil hug Rossweisse and while Dante wrap his arm around Smith.

Dante: "Maybe we could.... You know.~"

Smith: "We'll do what you want after this mess is done. Don't wanna carry a kid while stress. It's not good for us."

Time Skip brought to you by