Mission OVA: Vengeance is MINE! (18+ Gruesome)

Before we get started. Does anyone wanna leave? JK! 

All my OVA aren't a cannon on my chapter stories so you might not get confuse on what your about to read. :)
And there will be a lot of RAPE and SAVAGE KILLS will happening. Don't asked me why I made this, It just pop-up to my head and I'm really getting weird at myself too for making this.
And this is the first time I'll be making these kinds of things.
Make sure that you already digested your food before reading. Enjoy

=============================

Author's POV

A boy with H/c hair and E/C can be see walking to Kouh Academy. This boy, is Y/n L/n. A second year student doesn't have any friends.

He tried to make one but they all just ignore him, pretending that he doesn't exist. He sometimes tried to help the others but they keep ignoring him.

The only one who's understanding him is Sona Shitori, The Student Council President. But every time that he's with Sona, some boys are glaring daggers at him, threatening him to get away from Sona.

For few months, he develops a crush on Sona, and tried to asked her out. But it turns out, she doesn't feel the same.

Sona: "I'm sorry Y/n. But I only see you as a junior and nothing more."

Y/n: "O-Oh, I see... I-I should have known."

Sona: "I-I already have someone in mind. I'm sorry again."

Y/n: "N-No it's alright. I-It's my fault for asking you some stupid question that I've already know the answer. Anyway, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow."

With that he runs away from her while trying to hold in his tears.

Y/n(Thinking): "Your such an idiot Y/n. You should have know that no one will love you."

As he run, he bump into three people. And these people is know as the Perverted Trio.

Four eyes: "Hey watch where your going Loser!"

Bald guy: "Are you blind or something?!"

Issei: "You better say sorry before I kick your ass!"

Y/n: "I don't have time for you."

He was about to leave but Issei grab his shoulder, forcing him to turn around and landing a punch to his face.

Issei: "Say sorry! Now!"

Y/n: "Fuck you!"

He punch Issei in the face, skidding him back. Then the four eyes tried to punch him but he ducked and elbow him in the gut. The Bald guy tried to kick him but he block it with his arms and forcing him down on the ground before kicking him in the head.

He then saw Issei charge at him again, going for a punch but he grab his wrist, and breaking his arm.

Issei(Pain): "GGAAAAHHHH!! AAHHHHHHHH!!"

His scream attract the attention of the teacher.

Teacher: "What's going on here?!"

Issei: "It's that bastard! He broke my arm!"

Y/n: "You attack me asshole!"

Four Eyes: "Don't listen to him! He just attack us while we're just walking here!"