Mission 08: Rating Game

Author's POV

Today's the big day. The Rating game of the Underworld vs Y/n. He's now at the Underworld with Smith, Dante, Vergil, Sona and her Peerage.

Sona: "Please win Y/n."

Y/n: "The day I lose is the day I die. Hey Dante, is that even possible?"

Dante: "Nope."

Smith: "Looks like were here."

They arrived at the huge coliseum arena with many Devil, Fallen Angel, and Angel spectators.

Dante: "This is kid."

Vergil: "This battle will make history."

Y/n: "I hope my playmate put on some diapers."

Tsubaki: "The Leader of the Angel and Fallen Angel is here. As well as Lord Odin. Who's that beside him?"

Sona: "That's his assistant.

Dante: "Why is your sister there and not on the arena?"

Sona: "My sister refuse to battle Y/n. Along with the others. Only Lord Sirzechs is the only Devil King that will participate with the others.

Saji: "They're so many."

Y/n: "Numbers is useless if their opponent can flick them away."

Sona: "We'll head to the Spectator area. Good luck Y/n."

She leans on him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Y/n: "I will, cuz you just gave me my good luck charm."

Dante: "Give us one hell of a show kid."

Smith: "I'll start making ideas for your victory."

Vergil: "Show them your true power Y/n."

With that, they head up to the VIP Spectator Room while Y/n head to the Arena. Vergil stared at the other Spectator room on the other side of the Arena.

Dante: "Something on your mind bro?"

Vergil: "Nothing."

He then leans towards Sona and whispered something to her.

Vergil(Whisper): "That girl beside Odin. What's her name?"

Sona: "Uh...."

She looks at the VIP guest list and found the name.

Sona: "Her name's Rossweisse. A Valkyrie and the assistant of Lord Odin."

Vergil: "Rossweisse...."

Dante look at what his brother is staring and smirked, knowing what it is.

Dante: "This is going to be good."

Announcer: "Welcome Everyone to the Underworld's coliseum arena. To the left side of the Arena is Lord Sirzechs, and his Peerage. Lady Rias and her Peerage, Lord Riser and his Peerage. And Lord Sairaorg and his Peerage. Facing them is CEO of the Apollyon Zaibatsu in the Human World, and the wielder of the Devil Sword Dante and Yamato. Y/n Apollyon."

I just walk there while I heard some of the guest are booing me.

Riser: "So this is the pathetic human stole the Devil Sword Dante?"

Sairaorg: "If he stole it, then he must be strong. Considering that no one else able to wield the Sword after the War."

Issei: "I'm going to kick his ass and take Ddraig and that Sword!"