Mission 10: Training session and interruption

Author's POV

After the Peace Meeting with the three Factions and the discovering the new threat coming, Y/n's been working his ass on the Underworld approving and disapproving all the request.

He even start a school in the Underworld where the Low-Class Devils can participate in the Rating Games. Some of the High-Class Devils disapprove the idea while some agree.

The other Devil Kings approve the idea for the new generations and those who disapprove, well, they can Y/n about that.

Rossweisse and Vergil starts their teaching today and all of the boys went joy to see Rossweisse and all the girls went wild to see Vergil. He even warned all the boys that if they look at Rossweisse like that, he will cut their dick into pieces and shove it in their throat.

Vergil: "I'll introduce myself to you all one last time. My name is Vergil Redgrave, and I will be the instructor of the Kendo Club."

That made all the girls shriek while the boys pale.

Rossweisse: "And I'll be the Teacher of the Second Year. Nice to meet you all."

Teacher: "Now, any questions for the New Teachers?"

Boy1: "Are you single Ms. Rossweisse?!"

Rossweisse: "S-Sorry I'm not. Vergil is my boyfriend."

That made all boys very sad as well as the girls knowing that Vergil is taken.

Teacher: "Now, anymore questions?"

Then none of them raised their hands again.

Teacher: "Good. Ms. Rossweisse. Please take care of the students here. Mr Vergil, please follow me to the Gym."

Vergil: "Very well. Rossweisse, tell me if any of these fools is making you uncomfortable."

Rossweisse: "Don't worry Vergil. I can handle it."

She kissed him in the cheeks, making him blushed a little while the others squeal.

Murayama: "I can't wait for Kendo Class!"

Katase: "Yeah! And it's Y/n's uncle who going to teach us!"

Aika: "Speaking of Y/n, he haven't shown in class for three days."

Asia: "Y/n-sama is been really busy lately."

Aika: "Sama?"

Asia: "Oh, he's the new President of the ORC."

Murayama: "What happen to Rias-sama?"

Asia: "Rias gave the position to Y/n-sama."

Katase: "And speaking of Rias, why does she wear that weird collar."

Murayama: "Yeah. It's say's 'Bitch Slave'."

Aika: "Maybe it's Rias's dark side. I mean, we never saw Rias doing something like that right?"

Asia: "R-Rias really just wanna wear that, because she said that she always wanna wear one."

Murayama: "Kinda indecent of her."

Aika: "By the way Asia, what are your plans for the semester break?"

Asia: "Y/n-sama said that the ORC and Student Council will go on a trip abroad."