Mission 16: CEO IS SICK! CODE RED!

Author's POV

Y/n, Asia and Xenovia are not at the classroom, waiting for the Teachers's announcement.

Teacher: "Good morning, class. Today, we're going to have a new student."

Boy1: "I hope it's a sexy one!"

Boy2: "I hope it has a huge bust!"

Boy3: "I can feel it already! She's going to be my girl!"

Teacher: "You can come in now."

The door slide open and they saw a girl with long black hair, tied to her back and has a green eyes. She walk in the middle of the room and face the rest of the class.

Sera: "My name is Sera. Nice to meet you all."

All of the boys cheer loud as they saw Sera.

Teacher: "Is there a question about Sera?"

Boy1: "Are you single?"

Sera: "No. I already have a husband."

That made all the boys in total shock and disbelief.

Sera: "My husband is over there."

She pointed at Y/n who's just playing on his phone while wearing a headset, not knowing what's going on.

Everyone(Shock): "EEEEEHHHHHHH?!"

Girl1: "Y/n-sama is already married?!"

Girl2: "But what about President Sona?!"

Girl3: "Does this mean that Y/n-sama can have as many girls as he wants?!"

The boys couldn't say anything to him because they know it would end their family's life.

Teacher: "A-Alright, Ms. Sera. Why don't you take a seat beside Y/n-sama?"

Sera: "Thank you."

She made her way to the empty seat right next to Y/n. She tap him on the shoulders to get his attention and smile happily at him. Y/n smiled at her too, before taking off his headset and putting it back on his bag.

Y/n: "Your already here."

Sera: "Of course. I will always go where my husband will go."

Y/n: "Wait, don't tell me that you told them."

Sera: "Yes I did. I told everyone that your my beloved husband."

Y/n: *Sigh*"Well, more questions will be coming later.

Time Skip brought to you by