Mission 14: War with Khaos Brigade

Author's POV

After the encounter of with The Order, Y/n's reputation to the public went high, and they even respected him.

And because of what happened, all the boys are scared of him even more that he beaten the terrorist on his own and escape while in live television.

Y/n and Sona are now walking inside the school gate while holding hands and the Student council and ORC are behind them.

Y/n: "Everyone get to your class. We'll see each other at the clubhouse by lunch."

ORC: "Yes Y/n-sama/Master."

Y/n: "I'll see you soon, Sona."

Sona: "You too Y/n."

They peck each other in the lips, making the crowd of girls shriek. After that, they all went into their own classrooms.

When they got there, Y/n sits down on his table and play some games on his phone while he wait for the teacher.

Aika: "Hey Asia, we're going on a karaoke later. Wanna come join?"

Asia: "Karaoke?"

Aika: "Yeah. We're going to sing."

Asia: "I don't know about that. I'm gonna have to ask my parents permission first."

Aika: "Aw. Don't be like that Asia. We're just going to sing."

Y/n: "That will be depending on who your going with."

They look over to Y/n who's still playing on his phone.

Aika: "Well, it's going to be me, Katase, Murayama, Matsu-"

Y/n: "She can't come."

Aika: "Why not?"

Y/n: "If those two Perverted idiots will come, then I'll not allow her. Those two are a bad influence for her."

Aika: "Aw.... Then how about you come with us instead?"

Y/n: "You want a VIP to go on a karaoke with you?"

Aika: "Yeah. Why not?"

Y/n: "I suppose the ORC could use a break from their job. I'll go ask Sona and the others to come."

Aika: "Then that means that you'll come with us?!"

Y/n: "Yes. But not the two Perverted idiots."

Aika: "Awesome! How about at Friday?"

Y/n: "Alright."

Aika went to Katase and Murayama and told them the Y/n and the others will come but not allowing the other two to come. After that, the Teacher walk in the room.

Teacher: "Good Morning Class. Today, we will be having a new student joining us."

The door slide open and they saw a girl with a chestnut twintails hair, purple eyes and has a necklace of a cross. All the boys got excited while Xenovia and Asia smile to see her.

Irina: "Hello everyone! My name's Irina Shidou! Nice to meet you all!"

All the boys roared in excitement. But soon change when Irina spotted Y/n.

Irina: "Oh Y/n-sama! It's good to see you here!"

Teacher: "You know Y/n-sama?"

Irina: "Yes. I live in his mansion along with the other ORC members and Student Council. And he's the one who enroll me here."