Mission 11: Training results

Author's POV

The ORC and the Student Council at the grand canyon where in front of them is the Sealed Loki and Fenrir.

Saji: "Man, after training, I can't believe that we're fighting a god."

Kiba: "Y/n-sama trust us on this. And we're not going to fail him. And besides, I wanna test the result of our training."

Xenovia: "Kiba's right. Our training with Grand Master Hasashi and Kuai Liang was amazing. And I wanna see the result."

Irina: "Wow! I'm so jealous of you Xenovia!"

Tsubasa: "Me and Koneko trained with All Might. And he even teach us his powerful punch."

Koneko: "I'm going punch Loki in the face."

Sona: "Tsubaki, Momo, Reya and Asia. How was your training?"

Asia: "It was great! Prof. Ozma help me increase my healing range and we can now create barrier."

Tsubaki: "And my Mirror reflection can send the damage back even more powerful than before."

Then the ground starts to shake and the seal is starting to crack.

Koneko: "He's coming."

Sona: "Get ready everyone."

They all got their weapons and magic out and the seal exploded, freeing Loki.

Loki: "Well, that was rude."

Rossweisse: "Loki, you have disrespected the All Father. Surrender now and you will be forgiven."

Loki: "By who? You? A Valkyrie that's been kick out of service because falling for some Demon? I am a God!"

He created a magic circle and two small version of Fenrir appeared beside it. Then a giant snake appeared behind them along with some Ogres and giant trolls.

 Then a giant snake appeared behind them along with some Ogres and giant trolls