Mission 07: Let's make this even

Y/n's POV

Smith: "Darling we have a problem."

Y/n: "What is it?"

Smith: "The The Nemesis T-Type has escape from the containing truck. And it's now on it's way to Kuchinoerabu Island. Just Southwest of Japan."

Y/n: "How did it escape?"

Smith: "We found that a spy release it. And he plan to used it to terrorized the city."

Y/n: "Nemesis is still not yet complete. We can still destroy it. Call the Raccoon retrieval team along with the Task Force 141."

Smith: "Yes Darling."

She walk out of my office while I read some reports on the tablet.

Y/n: "Looks like I won't be going to school today."

I grab my phone and contact Sona.

Sona(Phone): "Hello Y/n."

Y/n: "Hey Sona. I just called you that I won't be going to school today."

Sona(Phone): "Did something happen?"

Y/n: *Sigh*"Yeah. We got some a spy breach in and cause us some problem."

Sona(Phone): "Oh, it's alright. I understand. I'm just glad that you told me."

Y/n: "But don't worry, I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

Sona(Phone): "I know you will Y/n. Just be careful."

Y/n: "I will."

Sona(Phone): ".....I love you...."

Y/n: "I love you too."

I hung up my phone and put it back to my pocket. Then I heard a slow clap by the couch and saw Dante laying there while Vergil is reading a book.

Dante: "That's kinda heart warming."

Y/n: "Yeah yeah, I know that Smith gave you a special bed session on Valentines."

Dante: "Who told you that?! I thought that room was sound proof?!"

Y/n: "It is. But it's not video proof."

I show him the tablet and play the video of him and Smith shaking the bed wildly. He quickly get up and runs at me, trying to get the tablet.

Dante(Blush): "DELETE IT!!"

Y/n: "No way!"

I press my hand on his face while stretching away my other hand away from him.

Dante(Blush): "DUDE THIS IS NOT COOL! DELETE IT!"

Y/n: "Hehehe! Alright fine! I much as I want to torment you."

I gave him the tablet and he deleted it and smash the tablet on the ground.

Y/n: "Seriously?"

Dante: "You can't just film people in the bed."

Y/n: "Your one to talk. Right Vergil?..... Vergil?"

We look at Vergil and he's still reading the book.

Dante: "What'cha reading bro?"

We look at the book and saw it was a love story book. He slam closed the book and glare at Dante.

Vergil: "None of your concern."

He stands up, put the book back to the shelf and disappeared into blue particles.