Mission 17: Another pain in the ass

Author's POV

Smith gave Y/n and the ORC and Student Council a week off from school, office and Devil work because Y/n's been stressing himself out lately.

Y/n: "Well, since we got all a week off, I'd like to show you all something."

Sona: "What is it?"

Y/n: "Follow me."

He walk outside and the others follow him. He went inside his Limousine along with Sona, Koneko, Tsubaki, Sera, Asia, Momo, Xenovia while the others are on the other Limousine.

Xenovia: "Where are we going?"

Y/n: "To a safe house. I want you guys to meet someone."

Asia: "Who is it?"

Y/n: "You'll find out when we get there."

After few minutes of driving, they arrived at the safe house. They were greeted by the Tekken force and some stuff working there.

Asia: "Dad?"

They look by the kitchen and saw Asia's Dad.

Asia's Dad: "Asia my dear, what are you doing here?"

Asia: "We're to see someone with Y/n-sama."

Asia's Dad: "It's good to see you again sir."

Y/n: "Likewise. I hope your doing a good job here."

Asia's Dad: "Yes I am sir. I'm doing my best for my Family. They're my inspiration."

Y/n: "That's good. Is she in her room?"

Asia's Dad: "Yes sir, she is. She just playing some video game and we already deliver her food."

Y/n: "Alright. Let's go everyone."

They all went upstairs and headed to a room with a different door than the others.

Y/n: "This is it."

Akeno: "Who's in here?"

Y/n: "You'll see."

He open the door and they saw it was a master's bedroom, but it was a little mess.

???: "Oh come on! That's the third time I tried that! This game's a cheat!"

They look by the table and saw someone playing on the PC and she's wearing a jacket with a hoodie.

Y/n: "Ehem."

That gain the attention of the player. She stops, drop her hoodie, revealing a long black hair with cat ears. She turns around and saw Y/n and the others, making them wide eyes.

Koneko(Shock): "O-Onee-chan?"

Kuroka: "Shirone.....?"

Koneko didn't waste anytime and runs towards her sister and the two of them embrace on a tight hug.

Akeno(Shock): "Kuroka? How did end up here?"

Y/n: "Few weeks after I declare Sirzechs and Issei to be a stray, I found her just outside of the Gremory domain, wounded. She said that after Sirzechs joined the Khaos Brigade, she left because she knew he's a bad news."

Kuroka: "I didn't tell anyone that I left, not even to Vali. Sirzechs chase after me because he said that he will use my power to destroy Y/n."