Mission 12: Akeno's Day

Y/n's POV

I just finished my all the meetings with the other companies, wanting to allied with me. Even the the Father of the owner of PJBC came to me, demanding me to reopen the club again.

Mr. Jackson: "All I wanted is to reopen my son's club again. If you do that, I'll leave!"

Y/n: "Your in no position to making the demands to me, Mr. Jackson. You only got your son to blame for that."

Mr. Jackson: "What did my son even do to you?!"

Y/n: "He sexual harass my friends. And using my name to boast his popularity. Your lucky that I only closed the bar and ban him from my resort and other property. I could have arrested him for a hundred years without parole."

Mr. Jackson: "Do you think that I'll allow my son to go to jail?!"

Y/n: "And do you think I care? Your son's club has many illegal records. Kidnapping, Rape, Drugs, Abuses, and other else. If you don't want to me to leak this to the public, I suggest you leave and don't come back. Or else you and your son will be entering a coffin."

He stands up from the chair and walk out of the door pissed.

Mr. Jackson: "You will pay for this."

Y/n: "Your not the only person who said that to me."

He open the door, walk out and slam it behind him.

Y/n: *Sigh*"Assholes these days..."

I continue signing on some papers for the employees monthly pay. Then I heard someone knock on the door.

Y/n: "Come in."

The door open and I saw Akeno walk in with a serving cart of tea.

Y/n: "Hey Akeno. You need something?"

Akeno: "I just thought that I brought some tea."

Y/n: "Yeah. I could use one."

She poured the cup and gave it to me.

Akeno: "Here you go."

Y/n: "Thanks."

I start to drink the tea and it kinda helps me to calm down.

Y/n: "Delicious as always."

Akeno: "Thank you. So who was that guy that slam your door?"

Y/n: "That's just the Father of the asshole who harass you and Rias at the Resort."

Akeno: "You mean John?"

Y/n: "Yeah."

Akeno: "I see..... President, can I asked you something?"

Y/n: "What is it?"

Akeno: "Can we go out tomorrow?"

Y/n: "Go out? Like a date?"

Akeno: "Yup. Like that."

Y/n: "Let me check on my schedule first."

I grab my phone to check on my schedule for tomorrow.

Y/n: "Looks like I'm free the whole day tomorrow."

Akeno: "Great! Let's meet by the school gate, and you don't have to wear a tuxedo, it's just a simple date. Oh, and I already talk to Sona."