Chapter 1

Stealing the demon's heart

It was a normal night at the city of tokyo. Joker was on the table and was writing an advance notice while Hachi was cooking some curry for them to eat. Hachi then looked at Joker.

"Mr. Joker what are you writing?" Hachi ask as he look at Joker a bit while cooking curry.

"Oh. I'm just writing an advance notice for our next heist" Joker said as he was almost done writing.

"What kind of treasure are we steeling anyways?" Hachi ask

"We're steeling the demon's heart" Joker said as he was done writing.

"The demon's heart? Never heard that kind of treasure before" Hachi said

"That's because it was putted at the museum just today this morning and the demon's heart is a gem that was found by archaeologists when they were on an adventure in a temple that's far away from the city" Joker explained "And we're stealing that treasure tonight!"

"Alright!" Hachi said with excitement

"But first" Joker's stomach growled "Let's eat first I'm starving"

"Hehehe. Okay Mr. Joker" Hachi said as he puts the curry on the two plates and puts them on the table. Joker and Hachi began to eat together and when their finish they'll go on a heist on steeling the demon's heart.

~Later at the museum~

Inside the museum lays the demon's heart that Joker was about to steel tonight but police were there to guard the treasure and inspector Oniyama was there too. Then a police officer ran to Oniyama.

"Inspector! We received an advance notice from Joker!" The police officer said as he hand's out the advance notice to Oniyama.

"Joker?!" Oniyama said in surprise as he snatched the advance notice from the police officer's hand and starts to read it.

"What it says sir?" Ginko ask as she and Momo looked at the advance notice that Oniyama was holding.

"It says that Joker is going to steel the demon's heart tonight" Oniyama said "But we'll won't let him and we'll surely capture Joker!"

Ginko and Momo nodded then a familiar laugh was heard.

"Huh? That laugh it can't be!" Oniyama said as he looked at the door that was open and saw Joker standing there.

"Hello inspector" Joker said as he was holding the demon's heart witch is a fake Joker and a fake demon's heart that Joker made for a distraction for the cops.

"Its Joker!" Oniyama said in shock

"And he got the demon's heart!" Momo said as he pointed at the fake Joker that was holding a fake gem.

"But how did you steel the treasure?!" Ginko said

"I'm a phantom thief and I make miracles happen every day" The fake Joker said as he was ready to run "Well time for me to go take care inspector"

"Get back here Joker!" Oniyama shouted as the other police men ran after him and Oniyama, Momo Ginko ran after Joker as well. Then the real Joker with Hachi by his side then went inside the museum easily with out the cops seeing him.

"Hehe. This is to easy" Joker said while running to get the demon's heart.

"That was a good plan Mr. Joker" Hachi said running beside Joker

"Yeah. Thanks" Joker said as he stopped running as he saw the demon's heart "There it is the demon's heart"

The demon's heart is a black colored gem with red vines around it. Joker then smiled happily as he slowly walks to the treasure to take it. When Joker was closer to the gem he touched the gem with his right hand. But something happend. The moon then was shown and it suddenly turned red and it shone down to the gem that made the gem glowed.

"Huh?! What the?!" Joker said surprise as it glowed even brighter. Hachi cover his face from light as Joker use his other hand to cover his eyes from the bright light. Then the gem stopped glowing as the moon turn back to normal.

"Mr. Joker are you okay?" Hachi said in concern.

"Yeah. I'm fine Hachi but that was really weird" Joker said looking at the gem that he was holding with his right hand. Then inspector Oniyama and the other police officers came into the museum.

"Joker! How dare you trick us and get away with it! Get him!" Oniyama shouted as the police officers ran to Joker and surrounded him.

"Straight flash!" Joker said as he showed his cards as it shine brightly to the cops. All of the cops covered their eyes and couldn't see because of the bright light. Then when the light cleared out Oniyama was shock as well as the police officers that Joker disappeared.

"Grrrr. I'll get you next time Joker!!" Oniyama screamed in anger.

"Phew. That was a close" Joker said as he was driving the road Joker.

"But at least we got the treasure right Mr. Joker?" Hachi said as he was seated down next to Joker.

"Yup. Now let's head back home" Joker said as they drove off. Then the gem suddenly glowed again but stopped glowing all of a sudden.

When they arrived at the sky Hachi then went to his room to wear his pajama and got ready for bed while Joker went to put the demon's heart in his treasure room. Joker then looked at the gem that he was holding with his right hand once more before going to bed. Then the gem glowed again that made Joker suprise.

"W-What the?!" Joker said in surprise. Joke then kept on staring at the gem while the gem glowed. His blue eyes turned red and his face was plane while looking at the gem.

"Mr. Joker go to bed already" Hachi shouted. Then the gem stopped glowing and Joker's eyes turn back to blue and he shook his head and holds his head with his left hand.

"W-What just happened?" Joker said confused on what happened earlier. He then putted the gem on the shelves from his treasure room then went out of the treasure room and went to his room to change his clothes to his pajama for bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys and I hope you like the first chapter of this book and if there is some wrong spelling or wrong grammar then please forgive me for that. See ya guys later bye.