Chapter 12

Meet Kaitou Red

The name Red smiled seeing her childhood friends in her front door.

"Hey Spade, Hey Queen, it really has been a long time since we last saw each other huh?" Red said as Spade nodded.

"Yeah it has and its good to see you again Red" Spade said as Red smiled softly.

"Its good to see you too Spade, you too Queen" Red said as Queen smiled "Who are your friends?"

"Oh, this is Shadow joker" Queen said pointing at Shadow joker "And this is Phoenix" Queen pointed at Phoenix.

"Hey Red, is it okay if we come in? We need to talk to you about something" Spade said.

"Of course, come on in" Red said as she opened the door wide enough to let them in. Spade, Shadow joker, Queen and Phoenix sitted on the couch as Red sitted on the other couch that was facing in front of the couch where Spade and the others were sitting "Liza, could bring us some snack and juice"

"Of course Mrs. Red" Liza said as she went to the kitchen. Liza was Red's apprentice. Her hair color was light blue, has a yellow tip on her bangs and has violet eyes. Liza came back with a trade of snack and juice in her hands. She putted on the little table.

"Thank you, Liza" Red said as Liza smiled.

"You're welcome Mrs. Red" Liza said as she sitted next to Red.

"So why did you guys came here for?" Red said.

"Well did you heard about the mysterious killer?" Spade said as Red nodded.

"Yeah" Red said.

"Well we found out who the mysterious killer is....." Spade said hesitating on saying who it really is.

"Really?! Who is it?" Red said. Spade looked down for a bit then took a deep breath.

"It was Joker......" Spade said as Red's eyes widened.

"T-There's no way it could be him...." Red said not believing it.

"We didn't believe it at first but......its the truth.....and we wanted your help 
on finding out what's wrong with Joker" Spade said. Red sigh then smiled.

"Sure, I'll help" Red said smiling. Spade then smiled back.

"But first could you tell us on how you Spade, Queen and Joker met?" Phoenix asked Red. Red giggled and nodded.

"Sure, it all started years ago......"

~Flashback~

In a village far away where no one could find it. There lived a little girl that has red hair and a blue tip on her bangs and has yellow eyes, her name was Ruby, Ruby Reyes. She was wearing a red sweater, a blue skirt and blue shoes. She lived with her family in a little house. The village where she lived was peaceful to her. Ruby was sweeping the floor while her mom was cooking dinner for them.

"Ruby, sweetie" Ruby's mom called her from the kitchen.

"Yes mom?" Ruby said as she puts down her broom and walks to the kitchen.

"Could you get some fruits and vegetable from the garden please?" Ruby's mom said as Ruby nodded.

"Okay mom" Ruby said with a smile on her face.