Chapter 8

Information's and clues

Spade, Shadow joker and Queen finished talking about what to do tomorrow for them to find some clues and information's. Queen went back to her house while Shadow joker went back to the guest room to look after Rose for the hole day as Spade just went on a heist.

~Hours later~ ~Night time~

It was now dark at the city. People are now sleeping and locked their doors and windows so the mysterious killer won't get inside their house. But there were three teenage school boys who were walking down the streets laughing and talking having no care in the world. Without the three high school boys noticing the mysterious killer was following them in the shadows.

"Hey guys let's walked down here, its a short cut" One of the teenage boy said pointing at the alleyway.

"I'm not so sure if we should.....maybe the mysterious killer is in there" Said the second boy with fear.

"Awww come on the mysterious killer is not in there trust us" The third boy said as the first boy nodded in agreement.

"Sorry guys but there's no way I'm walking in there" Said the second boy as he walked away.

"Fine whatever you coward!" The first boy yelled as the second boy just growled and continue walking "Come on let's go" The third boy nodded and followed the first boy into the alleyway. The mysterious killer smirked evilly in the shadows as he followed the two boys into the alleyway. The two teenage school boys were now deep into the alleyway and were no far from the streets.

"Its getting really dark now and its hard to see too......maybe we should go back" The second boy said a bit of fear in his voice. The first boy just rolled his eyes and sigh.

"Don't be such a baby there's nothing to be scared of" The first boy said as he grabbed his phone and turned on the flashlight mode from his phone and starts to walk as the second boy followed behind. The mysterious killer smirked evilly as he grabbed his knife.

"Well guess their really stupid to walk down here to get killed.....by me" The mysterious killer said as he followed the two boys from the shadows. The boys kept on walking as the alleyway gets darker every step they took.

"Hmmmmm" The second boy was looking around shivering from the cold and from the fear that he felt. The first boy looked behind him and looked at his friend and smirked.

"What's wrong? Scared?" The first boy said a he chuckle. The second boy looked at his friend and glared at him.

"Of course I am! We should have just walked down the streets then here! What if the mysterious killer is here and will kill both of us!" The second boy shouted as the first boy just rolled his eyes.

"The 'mysterious killer' won't kill us because his not here" The first boy said.

"Are you sure about that kid?" The two teenage school boy stopped and froze in place hearing a voice. The two teenage school boys looked around and was shaking in fear.

"W-Who's there?" The first boy stuttered as the second boy was close to his friend and was shaking in fear.

"The person who's going to end you pathetic life" The mysterious killer said as he showed him self but his face was covered by the shadows and runs to the two teenage school boys with his knife in his hand.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" The two boys screamed as they were both killed at the same time by the mysterious killer.

~The next day~ ~Morning~

Spade, Shadow joker and Queen were eating breakfast at Spade's airship. Spade called Queen early for them to start to find some information's and clues about the mysterious killer today. Dark eye grabbed the remote and turned on the TV and the UNN news was on and it was announcing about the mysterious killer.

"Mr. Spade, you better take a look at this" Dark eye said as Spade, Queen and Shadow joker looked at each other confuse. They finished eating as they walked to the living and looked at the TV.

"Good morning everyone! Its your host Dj peacock! And I'm here today for another shocking news! Police men has discovered two teenage school boys laying dead in the alleyway last night! The police are confident that the mysterious killer killed this two teenage boys last night. Everyone must stay in doors and keep their child inside for their safety as well as yours. That's all for today folks!" Spade, Shadow joker and Queen's eyes widened in shock as well as Roko and Dark eye.

"Mr. Spade what should we do?" Dark eye ask as Shadow joker, Queen and Roko looked at Spade to listen what he'll say.

"We have to find any information's or even clues to find this mysterious killer and capture him ASAP" Spade said as Shadow joker and Queen nodded "Shadow, Queen, get ready cause we're going to start finding information's and clues right a way and Dark eye, Roko, you two stay here and take care of Rose" Roko and Dark eye nodded as Shadow joker, Spade and Queen get ready. Few minutes later, Spade, Shadow joker and Queen got the things they needed and went out of Spade's air ship and into the city.

~Near the alleyway~

Spade, Shadow joker and Queen were dressed up as police officers and were near the alleyway and there were also police men looking around the alleyway and were investigating.

"So what's the plan?" Shadow joker said.

"You and me will look for clues here and Queen, you'll go to the museum and go to the security room and get a video from the security cameras and save it from this USB. Got it?" Spade said to the both of them as he handed the USB to Queen and the both of them nodded.

"Alright let's go" Shadow joker said walking to the alleyway with Spade by his side as Queen walked to the museum.

~An hour later~

Spade and Shadow joker were done finding some clues as Queen got the video from the security camera from the museum. The three of the were now at the streets.

"Did you get the video Queen?" Spade ask as Queen nodded as she gave the USB to Spade.

"Yup! Did you guys find any clues?" Queen said.

"Only a bit" Shadow joker said.

"Well its better then nothing right?" Queen said as Shadow joker nodded.

"Yeah, your right" Shadow joker said.

"Alright, let's head back to the air ship" Spade said as Shadow joker and Queen nodded and headed back to Spade's air ship. The three of them arrived at Spade's air ship as Queen sat down on the couch, Spade went directly to his room and start on his research about the mysterious killer and taking a closer look of the video and Shadow joker went to the guest room to check on his sister. When Shadow joker was now in front of the guest room door he opened it and was shock seeing his sister sitting up on her bed and was looking out the window. Rose turned her head and looked at her big brother with a smile.

"Hi big brother" Rose said with a gentle smile on her face.