Chapter 2

The Mysterious voice

It was now morning and Hachi was the first one who woke up. Joker was still asleep. Hachi stretch and change to his ninja clothes and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Soom Joker then woke up. He stretch his arms and then blink a couple times to see clearly. Then Joker heard something.

"Joker" A voice said that sounded like a boy's voice and made Joker tensed up.

"W-Who's said that?" Joker said as he looked around his room.

"Joker~" A voice said it again that made Joker freak out. Joker then jumped out of bed then looks around his room and was shaking in fear. Then someone opened Joker's door of his room.

"Mr. Joker?" Hachi said that made Joker tensed up.

"Gah!!!" Joker jumped back in fear then looked at Hachi "Hachi, don't do that you scared me!"

"Opps. Sorry Mr. Joker" Hachi said and scratch the back of his neck and Joker sigh.

"Why did you come in here Hachi?" Joker said

"Oh well breakfast is ready and I came here to wake you up but I guess your already awake" Hachi said

"Well okay just let me change my clothes first" Joker said as Hachi nodded.

"Okay Mr. Joker" Hachi said as he left Joker's room. Joker then looked around his room once more as he gets his usual clothes and starts to change. Few minutes later Joker finished changing and went out of his room to eat breakfast. Hachi place the two plates of bacon, egg and rice on the table. Joker then sitted down and grabbed the fork as Hachi sitted down as well and started eating. But Joker hadn't took a bite of his food. Insted he just stared at it. Hachi notice it and stopped eating for a second.

"Is there something wrong Mr. Joker?" Hachi said. Joker looks at Hachi and smiled a bit.

"No. I was just.....thinking" Joker said.

"About what Mr. Joker?" Hachi ask as he looked at Joker concern.

"Its not important really" Joker said as he took a bite of his bacon. Hachi looked at Joker for a second then continued eating. Later they finished eating. Hachi washed the dishes and clean the table while Joker was at his room laying on his bed thinking.

"Joker" Joker heard the same voice just like earlier. He then shoot up from his bed and looked around around.

"Joker" The voice said Joker's name again. Joker got of his bed and got really freak out because of the mysterious voice that his hearing.

"W-What do you want?!" Joker said as he kept on looking around figuring out what's going on.

"The heart" The mysterious voice said. Joker got confused.

"Heart? What heart?" Joker ask and was calming down a bit. Then Joker exactly knew what the mysterious voice meant. Joker then ran out of his room and into the treasure room. Joker then stopped running when he was now in front of of the demon's heart the he stole yesterday. Joker looked at the gem then the gem started to glow.

"Hehehehe" The voice giggled for some reason that made Joker confused.

"What's so funny?" Joker ask as the gem kept on glowing.

"Oh nothing, now look at the gem very carefully" The voice said. Joker raised a brow and shrugged then looked at the gem. The gem starts to glow even brighter as Joker's blue eyes turned to red eyes. Joker's face became pale and was still looking at the gem.

"Yes! Now hold the gem" The voice ordered Joker but Joker wasn't so sure if he should do it.

"I'm...not so sure" Joker said that made the voice angry.

"Do it!" The voice yelled. Joker nodded as he held the gem in his hand. The gem then glow even brighter.

"W-What's going on?!" Joker said freaking out. He tried to put the gem down but he couldn't control his body anymore. Then the gem glowed even brighter as Joker became silent and stayed still holding the gem in his hand.

"Hahahahaha!" The voice laughed evilly as a red ray that came from the gem hit Joker in the chest as Joker scream in pain.

"AHHHHHH!" Joker scream in pain as the ray was still in Joker's chest. The voice laughed evilly even more.

"Hahahaha! Your soul and body is now mine Kaitou Joker! Hahahaha!" The voice said evilly. Then the red ray that was in Joker's chest disappeared. Joker then collapsed as he was sitted down on the floor as his back was laying behind the shelf behind him as his was lowered down and his eyes were closed. Not to long Joker opened his eyes a little.

"Hahahahaha" Joker laughed evilly as he lifted his head up as he fully opened his eyes. Then his eyes were like exe eyes now. He then smiled evilly as his teeth were sharp. He then stood up and looked at the gem that he was holding in his hand.

"Mr. Joker!" Hachi yelled as Joker looked at his right side then looked back at the gem. He smiled evilly as he putted the gem back on the shelf as he lowered his head down. Hachi then came running inside the treasure room.

"Mr. Joker are you okay?!" Hachi ask as he was now standing at the right side of Joker. Joker then raised his head up and looked at his assistant. His eyes were back to normal. Joker then smiled.

"Yeah I'm okay why'd you ask?" Joker said.

"Well I heard your scream earlier so I came here to check on you if your okay" Hachi said.

"Oh. That well I just saw a cat and I freaked out but good thing it ran off" Joker lied.

"Oh. Well that makes sense" Hachi said.

"Well anyway I'm gonna go to the living room to watch TV" Joker said as he walked past Hachi. Hachi then followed Joker from behind. Joker then smiled evilly as his eyes turned to exe eyes for a second then turned back to normal as Joker smiled normally.